Help please rip of van insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagrat

hi lads just had renewal through .the monthly payments fully comp gone up from45 to 75 !!if anyone knows of any decent brokers I would be very grateful.many thanks bagrat

bodplasterer

I did that early this years i spent a whole day trolling the internet phoning round for insurance as my car got hit outside my house 5 times in a few years and lost all my no claims and the cheapest i could get on a comparison site was over a grand for third party :-0 but then i remembered i had a letter through from ford so i phoned them and they gave me it for £700 fully comp so what i am trying to say is dont rely on comparison sites alone.

nickelarse

Private Member
i think im oaying around 600 with e-van. fully comp on a tranny. 6 yrs no claims but a £32k crash last yr

kebab king

Private Member
I went on the transit forum and theres some links to insurnce quotes.Just had a fully comp quote for my tranny £315

kebab king

Private Member
Pony Trap(crap).I worked in Docklands a few years ago with a cockney geezer who came out with all the slang, **** had me in stitches all day.

plasterjfe

Private Member
adrian flux, but its normall that its nearly doubled, thats what happened across the board this yr mate with all insurance companies. r i p o f f b r i t a i n you will struggle to get a decent deal now unless you a nun

owls

Private Member
it aint just motor insurance,
my liability insurance has gone up 15% in the last year for my machine and staff etc

TonyM

Private Member
Had my renewal today, £543. Been on the net and found it for £330 with the same ******* company. Robbing bastards.

nickelarse

Private Member
ill give them a try. mine was with admiral. but iv had plenty of quotes over a grand!! just get fed up answering the same fooking questions over and over.

essexandy

The Lake Governor
ill give them a try. mine was with admiral. but iv had plenty of quotes over a grand!! just get fed up answering the same fooking questions over and over.

Sorry Nick but I can't lay my hands on my van policy at the moment but I've also got my Mazda double cab insured with Budget, I'm old like the truck (2000reg) and have 9 years no claims and pay £296 fully comp. My van is a 2004 Vito 111 with the same no claims and I'm sure it's about £320 for that fully comp.

nickelarse

Private Member
ok chers mate. ill have a look tommorrow. from what i got told earlier the crash last yr means a lot of them wont insure me

irish_spread

Private Member
just had my renewal. Been with same company for last 5 yrs and always been under £300. Had no claims etc but this year they quoted me £3100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eventually got quote off post office for £600. Sounds first class to me !!

Status
Not open for further replies.