Help needed

Members online

Shortykate

Hi... I'm in the process of trying to find a renderer for my extension and some garden walls and I am getting so confused as to what to do as had 4 different companies and all 4 are telling me different for what render to use. So far I've been told Fassa, Weber, JUB and Krend which from doing my research are all different systems. The company using JUB seemed to impress me the most yet I can't seem to find many reviews of the product.
Can anyone please help?

all those manufacturers have good products and cheep sh*ite. if your getting a thin cote textured system you want to go for silicone finish not the cheep acrylic. also keep an eye on the base cote proposed. you want the premium of any. the lesser cheeper ones arnt worth paying for. also make sure the mesh is of the right manufacturer and standard. you can always contact these companys directly to ascess your property and spec the system, they will sub out the job to one of their acredited contractors who will install the system correctly. it may cost more....or maybe not in some cases with the quotes folk put in for entry level products.
fassa basecote is lime based i believe and the jubb base seems to be too whilst webber and k rend are cement based. it depends of your property construction mortar to which would be best for you.

other such as alumasc (now owned by k rend) and permarok are far superiour in quality and will last longer but not so many domestic renderers use these as they can cost a little more.
be carfull with any forrign manufacturers as these are often not designed to use in our climate, such as licata. youll end up with a badly screeded path instead of a nicly rendered wall

Hi... I'm in the process of trying to find a renderer for my extension and some garden walls and I am getting so confused as to what to do as had 4 different companies and all 4 are telling me different for what render to use. So far I've been told Fassa, Weber, JUB and Krend which from doing my research are all different systems. The company using JUB seemed to impress me the most yet I can't seem to find many reviews of the product.
Can anyone please help?
Hi We carry out all these products.

my go to system is Jub though..
its readily available and topcoat is lovely to work with. and the basecoat is cement based

goto www.jubrenders.co.uk you can see applicators work on their blog.

but i would go with who impresses you. ask them for sample books of finishes..

Hi We carry out all these products.

my go to system is Jub though..
its readily available and topcoat is lovely to work with. and the basecoat is cement based

goto www.jubrenders.co.uk you can see applicators work on their blog.

but i would go with who impresses you. ask them for sample books of finishes..
She’s probably had it done already or dead from covid it was April 2020 she asked

all those manufacturers have good products and cheep sh*ite. if your getting a thin cote textured system you want to go for silicone finish not the cheep acrylic. also keep an eye on the base cote proposed. you want the premium of any. the lesser cheeper ones arnt worth paying for. also make sure the mesh is of the right manufacturer and standard. you can always contact these companys directly to ascess your property and spec the system, they will sub out the job to one of their acredited contractors who will install the system correctly. it may cost more....or maybe not in some cases with the quotes folk put in for entry level products.
fassa basecote is lime based i believe and the jubb base seems to be too whilst webber and k rend are cement based. it depends of your property construction mortar to which would be best for you.

other such as alumasc (now owned by k rend) and permarok are far superiour in quality and will last longer but not so many domestic renderers use these as they can cost a little more.
be carfull with any forrign manufacturers as these are often not designed to use in our climate, such as licata. youll end up with a badly screeded path instead of a nicly rendered wall
:buitre: