Help Needed

Members online

There must be someone in Wigan help you out . Fuk me there's more spreads and firms there than the rest of the North West

Most of the work is in Preston. Some big money being spent. M62 M6. A good hours drive I reckon. Could stay over though. The developers own hotels there so maybe could sort a room out (y)
Hours drive is alright for short term , I’m happy to be on the road before traffic . In Manchester it can take an hour to get where your going when quoting after work. You can pm me or 07982247155. I’m further along than merry though currently so best anytime after tonight (y)

Oh yes the m60 is a right ballache coming back from alderly edge for us .every night it's awful

Hours drive is alright for short term , I’m happy to be on the road before traffic . In Manchester it can take an hour to get where your going when quoting after work. You can pm me or 07982247155. I’m further along than merry though currently so best anytime after tonight (y)

You might want to delete your number off public forum @JessThePlasterer

Need some help. Wigan/Southport/Preston and surrounding areas. Some big work in the pipeline. Must be able to skim to a good standard. Render experience is a bonus.
Message me on here or text/call.
Mark 07921170257

Have you asked John Jfe on the rendering side ?

Has anyone had any luck with ‘Indeed’ as a way of getting Labour/Soreads
Have you asked John Jfe on the rendering side ?
i haven’t. He’ll be busy enough surely. I know where he lives. Was going to call in and say hello. Comes across as an approachable fella.