Help needed!

Members online

Hi guys got an issue I rendered a wall the other day and only now it's dried loads of cat s##t is coming through, bloody stuffs everywhere in it. All the other panels are fine but ones full of it. What's the best solution to this have I got to dig it all out and patch everything? Thanks in advance, Steve

Hi guys got an issue I rendered a wall the other day and only now it's dried loads of cat s##t is coming through, bloody stuffs everywhere in it. All the other panels are fine but ones full of it. What's the best solution to this have I got to dig it all out and patch everything? Thanks in advance, Steve
I had that happen on an old out house I rendered years ago, I had to dig it all out and patch it’s like digging little round dots of plasticine out

s**t sand like bitumen spots in it?....or s**t in the sand? ...cats love a s**t in sand (y).....

It’s only noticeable when it dries out a bit.what can u do only dig it out and patch it.

Yep actual cat doos. Loads of it in it couldn't see it until it's drying. Decided to go there today and take off the whole panel hopefully saving the beads. Glad the scaffold is still up! Cheers for the help guys appreciated

Not so common now with 1 ton bags. That was 3 ton dumped. Dries out with brown spots all over.

Autumn can be as bad with leaves. They rot and turn brown.

Could you not smell it as you was putting it on?
Cat sh-it stinks , had it before but builder would not get new sand

Long long time ago I rendered the back of a hotel in Teignmouth ,I noticed lots of tiny round little shells as I was rubbing up. Like small ball bearings but shell like. Next day they all hatched and hundreds of little larva crawled out. Never seen or heard of anything like it since

Long long time ago I rendered the back of a hotel in Teignmouth ,I noticed lots of tiny round little shells as I was rubbing up. Like small ball bearings but shell like. Next day they all hatched and hundreds of little larva crawled out. Never seen or heard of anything like it since
Yeah I've had the larvae thing before, also loads of woodlice crawling out of the floating over night.
Cat shite many, many times.

:frenetico:

I feel itchy reading that!

Job years ago, dry dash, the stones were a kina quarry dust, just dumped out in compound, cat s**t all through it. F*****g horrible

we have had a problem when using powder feb mix.
we dug the brown spots out, filled them, mixed up a grout the same mix that was used for the render, then applied the grout with a sponge over the complete wall to hide the repairs.

Best solution is to find a labourer who doesn't put cat s**t in the mixer. Hope this helps.

I had a labourer in 1999 who was the same age as me at the time 42. More like 12!

He used to put hacking off in my mix. Caught him out and we had such an argument over it the neighbours got the police in.

I have had to work with some arseholes in my time but if he had caught fire I wouldn’t have wasted my piss on him!

I had a labourer who used his shovel to chop through the lead on the cement mixer so that we would finish early. Didn't work

Labourers are a breed of their own.
There's a guy with us at the moment who has feet problems , leprosy or something he changes his socks at lunchtime every day but before the clean socks go on he's stripping lumps of skin of his feet, puts me right off me grub tis like he emptied a bag of chrisps out , told him to f--k off somewhere else and do it but he's a thick b*ll***s and may have to be chinned .

we have had a problem when using powder feb mix.
we dug the brown spots out, filled them, mixed up a grout the same mix that was used for the render, then applied the grout with a sponge over the complete wall to hide the repairs.
I had the same years ago Malc and went back to liquid Feb for all top coating.

There's a guy with us at the moment who has feet problems , leprosy or something he changes his socks at lunchtime every day but before the clean socks go on he's stripping lumps of skin of his feet, puts me right off me grub tis like he emptied a bag of chrisps out , told him to f--k off somewhere else and do it but he's a thick b*ll***s and may have to be chinned .

thats grim

That is the most beautiful thing I've ever read. It was like a wordsworth poem.....