Help needed on weber m

Members online

Craig groom

I've recently rendered a building wich has gone brilliant excep one wall. It had cracks appear wich I tried to get out but it didn't work. I'm now stuck with do I take it all off or is there another way? Any advise would be great full

I've recently rendered a building wich has gone brilliant excep one wall. It had cracks appear wich I tried to get out but it didn't work. I'm now stuck with do I take it all off or is there another way? Any advise would be great full
Any mesh in it ?

Have no idea mate. I've got the rep coming out tomorrow so hopefully find out

Waste of time. They know of every get out clause in the book. If it is not in the book they will make it up.

Put some expanding foam up his exhaust pipe when he is not looking. Better still plant a bomb under his seat.

We are staying away from weber at the moment due to being "told" they have added more cement to the pral m to speed up setting times, how true I don't know as Iv heard a lot of BS of late.

Was very brittle last time we used it about 8 months ago

We are staying away from weber at the moment due to being "told" they have added more cement to the pral m to speed up setting times, how true I don't know as Iv heard a lot of BS of late.

Was very brittle last time we used it about 8 months ago

It's always had a high cement content with quickish setting times.

Like all renders we use the one we like ,its good for hand ball work mate ,you been up to Weber ?
Went to weber last year and did a few days there ,the weber pral and the Ewi .Done 3 small jobs handball with my mate just smaller houses/ jobs with the pral..can't see the Ewi working out for me tbh but the mono i can.