help looking for paddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace

Right fellas As the title suggests im looking for a specific paddle i used it today when i worked with another gang for the day and although its smaller than my basket type paddle it munched through the mix and took seconds to get it perfect. Its taken me all nighg to find it online but i cnt find how to buy it so im hopeing one of u handsome fellas could aid me in my struggle for the beast paddle.
The paddle in question is an eibenstock rpg160 its like a u shape
Ta muchly:birra:

Right fellas As the title suggests im looking for a specific paddle i used it today when i worked with another gang for the day and although its smaller than my basket type paddle it munched through the mix and took seconds to get it perfect. Its taken me all nighg to find it online but i cnt find how to buy it so im hopeing one of u handsome fellas could aid me in my struggle for the beast paddle.
The paddle in question is an eibenstock rpg160 its like a u shape
Ta muchly:birra:
You will be lucky to find one tonight I recon they will all be out on the piss...............ooops just re read it sorry I can't help

I know whitch one you mean i think,does it look a bit like an anchor or a grapple hook with 2 u shaped prongs on it?

beaters.png
these by any chance ?? from italy for stucco but work really well and dont spin plaster all
the place have 3 on order .let me know if is what your looking for will give you the link for order.

I know whitch one you mean i think,does it look a bit like an anchor or a grapple hook with 2 u shaped prongs on it?
View attachment 4729 these by any chance ?? from italy for stucco but work really well and dont spin plaster all
the place have 3 on order .let me know if is what your looking for will give you the link for order.
thats the ones I was thinking of.:)

yeah we used it for skimming, knocking up in the big refina 75ltr bucket and it was a beast

i cnt read german only the initial page translates then it all goes french from there haha

Status
Not open for further replies.