help lads

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyswindon

Lads I need some advice. I skimmed a big room yesterday 9 bags to be precise I have turned up today and it's all on the floor. What's going on?

Shi# bad times!!

Can be I'm sure you know a number of things..

Long and short of it is it's not bonded to the background..

Has it taken the paint with it as well or just the skim?

I didn't actually have any pva in the car so I watered down 3 tubes of no more nails and a tube of mastic was lovely stuff nice and sticky

I didn't actually have any pva in the car so I watered down 3 tubes of no more nails and a tube of mastic was lovely stuff nice and sticky

tommy, put me out of my misery, otherwise I will be thinking about this tomorrow, this is a wind up right, its got to be, surely cant be true

I am winding you up lads. As the model professional that I am I would never do such a thing plus I have my excellent reputation to think off. CT plastering I see you know your stuff pal. Hope all you lads have had a good day

Well @tommyswindon thanks a lot!!! I was just watering down some no nails as got no PVA to put some sand/cement over a skimmed wall !!

:RpS_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
call me a miserable f**k*r.. but what was the point of this '' joke '' it wasnt even humorous...

Try picking up the finish and screwing it back to the wall.
Scrim it and sand it and paint.
Probably still a better job than half the shiite i see knowadays !!

call me a miserable f**k*r.. but what was the point of this '' joke '' it wasnt even humorous...

with you on this one cassie, what was the point, started off as a genuine question, just don't get it, cant help but think he has simply not prepped walls right in the first place, I must be missing something here, everybody else rolling about with laughter, went right over my head if it was a joke

with you on this one cassie, what was the point, started off as a genuine question, just don't get it, cant help but think he has simply not prepped walls right in the first place, I must be missing something here, everybody else rolling about with laughter, went right over my head if it was a joke
Laughing at him not with him THE FOOKING FOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.