Help guys.!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i skimmed an old garage conversion a few months ago. the customer called me back a weeks later as it had a few cracks when i checkd all the bonding coat had blown. hes rencently payed some1 400 to nock off dot dab an skim an is tryin to bill me! some1 please help me explain to the soft t**t.. the floating was done by who ever converted the garage! i jus skimd it

go round there, drop your trousers, bend over, spread your cheeks, and tell him to kiss it. its nothing to do with you. T***s like him who try it on with you really do my f**k**g head in.

Hahaha i just been and explaind its the the fela whos done the floating coat he said.. well that was done over 20 years ago. he says heil be happy if i paint it for him..?? i think hes just afta a painting job for free. soft old t**t with nothng beter to do. other than get in ur way in bnq on a wednesday

liverpool_plasterer said:
Hahaha i just been and explaind its the the fela whos done the floating coat he said.. well that was done over 20 years ago. he says heil be happy if i paint it for him..?? i think hes just afta a painting job for free. soft old (french word) with nothng beter to do. other than get in ur way in bnq on a wednesday
in fact tell him you'd be happy with a blow job but that aint gonna happen ..........unless ::)

sometimes the steam from a striper can blow parts of walls if it's already shitty, bad thing is you probably wouldn't realise till it's to late

barryed said:
What about for one million dollars!

Bruce Bruce, he just ran out of the forum leaving the door swinging, can't think where he can have gone in such a hurry ???

have you heard of duty of care ,the minite you started the job it became your problem in the eye's of the law pal

Status
Not open for further replies.