Help are own

• Thread starter Deleted member 46546
  • Start date
That lads defo from West yorkshire
Screenshot_20210822-113552_Samsung Internet.jpg

What the a tual FCUK did I just look at?
Its a piss take of right wing gammons moaning at a few thousand Afghans coming over. Seeing if they can get a few of them to donate without realising. Hence the poor grammar and spelling to try and fit in

Its a piss take of right wing gammons moaning at a few thousand Afghans coming over. Seeing if they can get a few of them to donate without realising. Hence the poor grammar and spelling to try and fit in
I can sort of see it...but it's very bizarre.

Very much doubt any of the supposed targets of the mockery will 'fall for it'

Been better off just saying there's a big lot of people who helped us out now need a bit of help themselves and being done with it.

psyop ...
E5D0B203-9C79-4B5E-8944-07582242D31A.jpeg

3995192C-2E32-45B4-B52C-284B706F981D.jpeg

1+1+9+6+2+4+4+6 = 33
Coincidence of course.
There is nothing about that silly inflatable airplane that is real. A real airplane of that size would not only blow the pedestrians to the ground but might just suck a few of them into the engine. It would also be incredibly loud. This entire thing is a clown show.

Your welcome

Last edited:
I’m working right under the flightplath to Glasgow International. Plenty of planes coming in….. Taliban no doubt

Hopefully some teachers on it to educate you all
Why do they not teach real life stuff in skool , money banking tax or any of those things they control you with ...

Because they need the fuxers @ the bottom need to stay there ..end of ..
Why would they teach you real life stuff
When they need to keep you asleep .

Your welcome

Why do they not teach real life stuff in skool , money banking tax or any of those things they control you with ...

Your welcome
Tbf even with the info its hard to really advance in this country into the higher levels of wealth when you start in the working classes. One way ordinary people didn't was through property and look and how they changed all the tax rules for buy to let's to make less less desirable and profitable in.last few years.

Your welcome
Every kid should own a copy and understand 2 books. The richest man in babylon and rich dad poor dad...simple books but life changing if implemented

When the Muslims turn on us I hope the snow flakes are ready to defend themselves!!!!!!!! There flooding the country!!!! 1000got over in one day by boat just wait and see what happens in the next few years!!!
Classic Divide and conquer. Bury your head in the sand though, that’s the best way to deal with everything that’s happening at the moment. Apparently!

Classic Divide and conquer. Bury your head in the sand though, that’s the best way to deal with everything that’s happening at the moment. Apparently!
Afghanistanis could go to Muslim countries! A lot closer than us but they know the system here can be manipulated easily!! Gas and electricity haven't gone up cus there in short supply there hiking all your bills to accommodate all these coming!!!!! I remember when there was a few thousand Pakistanis in brum now there's millions!!! What more can I say it's not racism they have way to many kids and all need feeding and housing!!!!!

Afghanistanis could go to Muslim countries! A lot closer than us but they know the system here can be manipulated easily!! Gas and electricity haven't gone up cus there in short supply there hiking all your bills to accommodate all these coming!!!!! I remember when there was a few thousand Pakistanis in brum now there's millions!!! What more can I say it's not racism they have way to many kids and all need feeding and housing!!!!!
Building mosques everywhere