hells machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs

added me as a friend on facebook under plastering machines with a link www.hellsmachines.co.uk has anybody looked at these yet?? and dont kick off blones lol.p.s passed your number on to a builder up my way (wiltshire) with some houses that are wanting ewi systems on them :) maybe if you get um i can do a day with you guys..

Right - if bones aint interested in the wiltshire thing now he has a newborn I would look into it mate. all we do is render systems and I have a base down there where I can operate from nicely. Thats If BLOONS aint into it of course ?

added me as a friend on facebook under plastering machines with a link www.hellsmachines.co.uk has anybody looked at these yet?? and dont kick off blones lol.p.s passed your number on to a builder up my way (wiltshire) with some houses that are wanting ewi systems on them :) maybe if you get um i can do a day with you guys..

weve already done this one mate, think were all agreed they are chinese via Turkey

his name is alan dyer im sure he will get hold of you soon he can be a bit on the slow side but real nice guy keep me posted if he does.and id be quite happy to do a day of labor with you lot just for the crack of it..

Right - if bones aint interested in the wiltshire thing now he has a newborn I would look into it mate. all we do is render systems and I have a base down there where I can operate from nicely. Thats If BLOONS aint into it of course ?
im sure somthing can be sorted between all you guys.:RpS_cool:

we will be up for it this end wont we Dave....
someone will have to bring me a sarnie every day mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.