Hello

Members online

SnowWhite89

Introducing myself.
Female DIYer of 10 years. I love doing cosmetic work: tiling, painting, trim and various other projects. I am a novice and typically hire a contractor for electric, plumbing, and anything too heavy for me to do. Due to what appears to be a labor shortage I am finding myself needing to learn how to drywall/plaster/ and kerdi board, which is why I am here.

Introducing myself.
Female DIYer of 10 years. I love doing cosmetic work: tiling, painting, trim and various other projects. I am a novice and typically hire a contractor for electric, plumbing, and anything too heavy for me to do. Due to what appears to be a labor shortage I am finding myself needing to learn how to drywall/plaster/ and kerdi board, which is why I am here.

I'm here looking for a snowwhite :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Female DIYer I love doing cosmetic work
GIF by MOODMAN

Introducing myself.
Female DIYer of 10 years. I love doing cosmetic work: tiling, painting, trim and various other projects. I am a novice and typically hire a contractor for electric, plumbing, and anything too heavy for me to do. Due to what appears to be a labor shortage I am finding myself needing to learn how to drywall/plaster/ and kerdi board, which is why I am here
@essexandy is the dwarf in charge of DIY or you could try @hector (grumpy)