Hello ;)

Members online

Hornviper

Hello everyone,
I am a 24-year-old plasterer from the EU. I was taught to plaster in the UK (and by a UK spread), so I thought it would be a good idea to join the site and meet other fellow plasterers. And hopefully learn a lot of new things. Some of you might be wondering what the heck someone from the EU's doing on here. Connecting with people who are not into the "slap it on and sand it" routine can't be too bad.

The 'EU' part will probably get me banned, but I don't mind if it does. It's understandable. :D Anyway, it's good to meet you all.

Hello everyone,
I am a 24-year-old plasterer from the EU. I was taught to plaster in the UK (and by a UK spread), so I thought it would be a good idea to join the site and meet other fellow plasterers. And hopefully learn a lot of new things. Some of you might be wondering what the heck someone from the EU's doing on here. Connecting with people who are not into the "slap it on and sand it" routine can't be too bad.

The 'EU' part will probably get me banned, but I don't mind if it does. It's understandable. :D Anyway, it's good to meet you all.

Welcome along my friend.
it's a very multicultural forum here, doesn't matter to us if your straight, Bi or Bender there's a place here for you (y)

Hello everyone,

Ernie and Bert @gps @CeeVee

I got used to using Multi Finish in the UK. Here they use all sorts of Knauf, BauMit, Rigips, Weber plasters. Personally I like Fino Grande which is made by BauMit. They are supposed to be German, but I am not so sure about that. Different material yards carry different products. Some of them are okay, others are terrible, etc. I don't think anyone really cares as all our EU colleagues need is lots of sandpaper and sometimes a powerful sander.
I am Bulgarian, but I've done work in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, etc.

40E0E041-667D-4D66-A958-BDC3ED78039D.jpeg
Lol.
Hunting for more sausage jess

I got used to using Multi Finish in the UK. Here they use all sorts of Knauf, BauMit, Rigips, Weber plasters. Personally I like Fino Grande which is made by BauMit. They are supposed to be German, but I am not so sure about that. Different material yards carry different products. Some of them are okay, others are terrible, etc. I don't think anyone really cares as all our EU colleagues need is lots of sandpaper and sometimes a powerful sander.
I am Bulgarian, but I've done work in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, etc.
Now your a hit man in the mafia like in Layer Cake

Now your a hit man in the mafia like in Layer Cake
I am pretty sure I've seen some of your work, Greg. Good stuff. f**k**g Johnny Foreigner, haha. F*****g foreigners... They do exist though... Why don't you go out and kill a few? That's a shortcut to knighthood. :D

Ey up fella yer No wat crack is yeh pal? Tubbin a fatty up wrong un ? Smash a milf till she screams to stop or her head smashes thro a window
Go find yourself a decent 18-year-old gal. You don't need them milfs. Have a little respect for yourself, Marshy.

I have no.respect for myself 18 year olds are kids to me 30+ or I'm not interested
I didn't mean it in a bad way. Nothing wrong with the 30+ ones. I am just saying there are better ones out there. Don't forget that a lot of them have daddy issues.