Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin67

Hi guys my name is Martin, I have been a plasterer pretty much since I left school ,long time ago ,and been self employed for 22 years ,cheers

Hi olican I'm based in and around west central Scotland ,but try to keep it local as possible cheers mate
Don't blame you Martin, nice part of the world. I've got a lot of family around Dumbarton and balloch, love visiting, bit of a trek though

Haha at 8.00! I'm not that keen! Drop me an email ryan@pftcentral.co.uk and I will sort it out for you tomorrow. You getting on well with it?
yes good tape mate , what the feed back on the brick tape you have ,is it much better then duck tape ? i will ring you , once i have finished spraying about 11 ish thanks ,still love the ramps ,saved my old back loads :RpS_thumbsup:

Good news mate! Brick Tape is amazing, better seller than the Blue. Will stick to Brickwork, Concrete and pretty much anything. Doesn't really leave residue anywhere either. We have tested it in damp walls and it works well. Our new delivery is coming in in Grey though. Manufacturers changed the colour for some reason!!

Good news mate! Brick Tape is amazing, better seller than the Blue. Will stick to Brickwork, Concrete and pretty much anything. Doesn't really leave residue anywhere either. We have tested it in damp walls and it works well. Our new delivery is coming in in Grey though. Manufacturers changed the colour for some reason!!
Ok thanks ,looks like i will order some of that to ,thanks again ,talk to you tomorrow :RpS_thumbup:

Hi Martin....................most of us are inbred.................it seems to have started in the happy section for some reason...................:RpS_unsure:

whats the price on that tape Ryan @Plasterers1StopShop

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.