Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

manxcoxy

Hello to everyone,

Fairly new to plastering, been doing it a couple of years, joined the site mainly to see other peoples ideas & experiences. Just finished a house for a friend and looked on the forum to see where 'Worst Experiences' would go, had thought that many of you would have some really goo stories, any how as an intro into mine here goes ;

Whilst working on site the plumber has been an arse all the way through, final straw was when I started the utility room, managed to get halfway down the main wall with mf mud when plumber comes in with his sds and starts drilling holes in the wall !!:RpS_cursing:

They do,that less with us older guys, if I didn't like them I would make them dance but if they were ok we would be more tolerant,had a plumber once who,would not give me milk for a cup,of tea , my pal had gone to the shop for milk and stuff , the plumber said I use the left over milk for my tea in the evening, filled his milk up with pva later on..

welcome ,over the years you will learn your own tricks to repay the trades who wind you up ,and if you splash your water they will soon move !

I had some really nice office chairs in my showroom once :RpS_thumbsup: then this nasty rep came over to see me and busted the feck out of them with his big fat ar** i would name them but due to litigation i cant :RpS_lol: and he's bigger than me...well every one i guess :RpS_scared:

welcome along mate.

I had some really nice office chairs in my showroom once :RpS_thumbsup: then this nasty rep came over to see me and busted the feck out of them with his big fat ar** i would name them but due to litigation i cant :RpS_lol: and he's bigger than me...well every one i guess :RpS_scared:

welcome along mate.

:RpS_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.