Hello

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

brecks

Just thought i would say hello to all the members on this fantastic forum.Anyway i can't stop,our lass is busting my balls to finish skimming our bedroom.By the way,has anyone boarded a ceiling with their girlfriend,give it a try its a f***ing nightmare!

welcome mate :RpS_thumbup: any pictures of her holding up the boards handling ya power tools etc (thought i would get that outa the way before spunky and the crew):RpS_laugh:

lol i once skimmed a ceiling with the then girlfreind knockin up little tiny mixes one after the other in a washing up bowl and a wooden spoon...
i kid you not..
funny as f'ck... :RpS_laugh:

Welcome to the forum,

a plasterer that use to do a lot of work for me use to get his mrs in to labour for him as she was better than any of the labs he had...lol Made good sarnies too

ive taken the current mrs a good few times, drives the van, washes buckets, carries bags of dust no worries, then just sits and admires me trowelling up etc... loves watching me graft...
good on her for that like... shame when it comes to investing she'd rather invest in hair dye and mascara :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.