• this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lol

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sidewaysking156

hi new to this forum my names dave j been boarding since i was 17 im now 25 and just about to finish 2nd yr at collage doin plastering love the job race bikes and thats bout it :)

sidewaysking156 said:
hi new to this forum my names dave j been boarding since i was 17 im now 25 and just about to finish 2nd yr at collage doin plastering love the job race bikes and thats bout it :)

welcome dave where are you from? are you busy and more importantly do you have a CSCS card?

hi all i do have a cscs card and no im not that busy lol im just starting up on my own and the van will be here nxt few days and im from lincoln area :(

PhilPlaster said:
i started out on my own about 4 ish months ago. good luck to you mate, i hope 2010 brings you alot of lolly. ;)

well thanks mate and reading through some of the post on here is gettin 2010 off to a very funny start

sidewaysking156 said:
hi all i do have a cscs card and no im not that busy lol im just starting up on my own and the van will be here nxt few days and im from lincoln area :(

Ah just up the road from me i was workin in lincoln the other week and probably back there in a few weeks im in cleethorpes originaly from manchester but moved up 4 months ago seems to be picking up.

flynnyman said:
sidewaysking156 said:

Ah just up the road from me i was workin in lincoln the other week and probably back there in a few weeks im in cleethorpes originaly from manchester but moved up 4 months ago seems to be picking up.

yeah iv got a few mates in the trade and they say its better then its been for a yr or so pm me if u ever need a hand out this way

sidewaysking156 said:
flynnyman said:
sidewaysking156 said:

yeah iv got a few mates in the trade and they say its better then its been for a yr or so pm me if u ever need a hand out this way

will do mate

Status
Not open for further replies.