Hello to All Members. High quality insulation render and insulation plaster from Bauwer.

Members online

Got a customer request in Oxford area, Bauwer thermal render application.
1935 brick-built semi-detached with solid walls.

If you anybody in the area and interested, could you please PM me, thanks

Tbh that's very unprofessional comment to make, its all good to have laugh but imo that's typical of you lately
Lol and you telling complete lies about members then not explaining yourself is typical of you lately, explain your lies.

Hi Alex and welcome buddy,
So new on uk market Iv not had the opportunity to use your products infact Iv not been on your website so I don't know your products atall .
I run along side my business partner a small building firm myself a plasterer of 20 years this year and my partner a chartered surveyor,we take on most things from new builds to renervations ,extensions etc,so my question to you is why would I use your materials ,how would it benefit us ?
I would be interested in hearing back from you , if you could send over any information to arobertsbuilder@googlemail.com for me to browse through that would be great.
Are you yourself based in beetham tower? If so I could pop over for a chat as I can see the tower from were I am ,
Regards Andy.

So new on uk market Iv not had the opportunity to use your products infact Iv not been on your website so I don't know your products atall .
I run along side my business partner a small building firm myself a plasterer of 20 years this year and my partner a chartered surveyor,we take on most things from new builds to renervations ,extensions etc,so my question to you is why would I use your materials ,how would it benefit us ?
I would be interested in hearing back from you , if you could send over any information to arobertsbuilder@googlemail.com for me to browse through that would be great.
Are you yourself based in beetham tower? If so I could pop over for a chat as I can see the tower from were I am ,
Regards Andy.

@Bauwer

Regards Andy.

Hello Andy,
I am really sorry for my slow reply, we are exhibiting this week and a weekend at Homebuilding and Renoavting show at NEC Birmingham...it was hectic.

I am back in Liverpool Sunday night mate, suggest to meet comming week. We could visit you or please feel free to meet us at Liverpool, Fazakerley at L9 6ES mate.

We offer Bauwer and Vimark range, Bauwer is permeable, cost efficient insulation for traditoanlly built buildings and Vimark is a wide range of renders and plasters, about 300 to 400 SKUs from monocouche render to microcement system, venecian, stuco plastering and NHL based plasters and renders, all cometitevly priced mate while delivereing top specification and quality.

I'll drop you an email mate,

Regards, Alexander.

Got another request, looking for a plasterer, ideally with Bauwer experience, in the South Downs National Park area, Bauwer external application.
Please PM me if interested, thanks

New samples of Bauwer Light with Arenino finish:

3f8a956ae3544056836b156cfbddcc6e.jpg
e9f798cbbcd3d53c1f31dbadefb810d1.jpg
413fa428d228d95bd0071e5056e7de19.jpg
7ad1fc042b8fa47b35cb079356a4cb3a.jpg
07353ad0a322b210181e0860778c2aac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the vk2 is ok for existing sound painted s/c
Render ? @Bauwer
& possible for sample white / Blanco
Pretty please

It is possible applying Arenino VK2 over solid painted render with addition of 1L of Vimarlatex 883 (available from us) per bag of Areninio. I believe it is one of the most cost efficient and robust solutions on the market at the moment.

If existing render surface if too uneven, more than 8mm, or application thickness is high, then I'd suggest using Rasolite as a base coat and thin coating, Arenino for example, over Rasolite.

Got another customer request, looking for a plasterer for Bauwer external rendering, ideally with Bauwer experience, in Lee on Solent, Hants.
Please PM me if interested, thanks