Hello to All Members. High quality insulation render and insulation plaster from Bauwer.

Another video of Bauwer Light application, this time with PFT G4:

Optimal parameters for PFT G4 in order to insure no product misses or "no farting":

Rotor stator type PFT D6-3
Water setting 150
Back pressure reading 13 bar
Spray cap 10mm
Mixing shaft PFT Bionik Klimasan for light-weight mixes

Nice one Alex
:birra:

Another video of Bauwer Light application, this time with PFT G4:

Optimal parameters for PFT G4 in order to ensure no product misses or "no farting":

Rotor stator type PFT D6-3
Water setting 150
Back pressure reading 13 bar
Spray cap 10mm
Mixing shaft PFT Bionik Klimasan for light-weight mixes

Is that Mr lord in the video

I got a Bauwer job quote request for 300sqm internally@100mm of Bauwer Light. To be sprayed in 2 coats of 50mm each plus 3mm Bauwer Finish. Job location is BB4, large stone cottage which require breathable internal insulation. If you are in the proximity of the area and interested, please email me at info@bauwer.co.uk, thanks

Regards, Alexander
http://bauwer.co.uk

PS. How to insulate an older home? Please check our recent publication at: http://greenbuilding.co.uk/insulating-masonry-walls-of-old-stone-cottages-and-listed-buildings

I got a Bauwer job quote request for 300sqm internally@100mm of Bauwer Light. To be sprayed in 2 coats of 50mm each plus 3mm Bauwer Finish. Job location is BB4, large stone cottage which require breathable internal insulation. If you are in the proximity of the area and interested, please email me at info@bauwer.co.uk, thanks

Regards, Alexander
http://bauwer.co.uk

PS. How to insulate an older home? Please check our recent publication at: http://greenbuilding.co.uk/insulating-masonry-walls-of-old-stone-cottages-and-listed-buildings
What is your finish like on previously painted surface, does it need a bonding agent?

What is your finish like on previously painted surface, does it need a bonding agent?

The substrate need to be prepared in the same manner as for traditional render, eg to be clean and free from dust or loose materials, paints should be removed, etc

In order to increase the Bauwer Light lock on the smooth substrates, a key coat could be applied (1:3:3 cement/lime/sand or similar) to the 70%-80% of the substrate surface. The idea is to increase the contact surface with light-weight Bauwer Light so it locks to the smooth substrate.

We'll be launching coloured range of renders in December both as a finish to our Bauwer Light (Arenino) and as a separate one coat system (Mono Chrome), similar but more breathable vs Monorex GM. Those finishes are produced by our Italian manufacturer (Northern Italy, close to France border) and being very popular in both France and Italy, were they successfully compete with French made materials like Parex as Mono Chrome material is more breathable and designed to withstands harsh coastal weather.

The substrate need to be prepared in the same manner as for traditional render, eg to be clean and free from dust or loose materials, paints should be removed, etc

In order to increase the Bauwer Light lock on the smooth substrates, a key coat could be applied (1:3:3 cement/lime/sand or similar) to the 70%-80% of the substrate surface. The idea is to increase the contact surface with light-weight Bauwer Light so it locks to the smooth substrate.

We'll be launching coloured range of renders in December both as a finish to our Bauwer Light (Arenino) and as a separate one coat system (Mono Chrome), similar but more breathable vs Monorex GM. Those finishes are produced by our Italian manufacturer (Northern Italy, close to France border) and being very popular in both France and Italy, were they successfully compete with French made materials like Parex as Mono Chrome material is more breathable and designed to withstands harsh coastal weather.
Thanks for the info Alex

The coloured finishes:

Arenino finish could be applied to:
1) Finish coating on Bauwer Light, internally or externally (with mesh n it)
2) Top coat for old and tired render
3) Due to its high breathability it can be applied on all systems were breathability is required (Green Buildings)
4) Direct coating on concrete, prefabricated panels

Mono Chrome coloured render could be applied as a one coat render in the same applications as Monorex GM. The difference is in breathability and harsh weather design of Mono Chrome, as well as a competitive price.

Samples would be available beginning December.

Bauwer introduced a simple on-line U value calculator !

Check your home as-built U value and look at the improvement opportunities. Available in desktop version; mobile version will be available soon.

U-values measures how effective your walls thermally. The lower the U-value is, the better thermal property of a wall. For example typical U-value of a cavity wall (built before 1975) is 1.6 W/m²K while solid stone or brick wall is about 2.75 W/m2K.

With Bauwer Light, your solid stone or brick wall U value could be improved by 3 to 4 times to below 0.7 W/m2K at a reasonable budget, while keeping your home breathable with no need to worry about damp, mould or trapped moisture.

Bauwer Light is breathable insulation for traditionally built properties which installed by plasterers and renderers and available with the next day delivery across the UK and Ireland.

http://bauwer.co.uk/Calculator.html

Last edited:
Another stone wall cottage was insulated with highly breathable thermal render Bauwer Light.

Bauwer insulation could be used in traditionally built solid wall (no cavity) homes, cottages and barn conversions without having to worry about damp, mould and trapped moisture.

Insulation jobs (internal and external) are generally priced higher vs plastering, rendering jobs as more benefits to a customer, eg thermal insulation, dehumidification and improving living comfort. Bauwer provides insulation solution which is designed for plasterers and applied by plasterers, therefore generating more income for our partners, professional plasterers and renderers.

Photos were kindly provided by our partner http://www.dgplasteringderbyshire.com

Sound , where are the details for your Bournemouth depot ?

Hi Mate,
It is a small facility near Bournemouth, we used it for material samples distribution early days. They still got small stock of Bauwer Light and Bauwer Finish. I'll PM you their details mate

Can do. I've PM'd you for some prices as well.

Hi Mate, I just emailed you our best prices.

Please let me know what type of material you are interested most, thanks, so we could send you some samples as well

We offer following types of material at the moment:
- two layer insulation system for traditionally built properties, Bauwer Light + Bauwer Finish/Coloured Arenino
- one layer Rasolite renovation render for the traditionally built properties when insulation is not required, just renovation and improvement
- monocouche render Mono
- versatile thin coating Arenino

Regards, Alexander

Hi Everybody,
I am looking for a plasterer in the Nottingham area, DE7 5NR.

Our client is looking for an internal insulation with Bauwer Light + Bauwer Finish of his Victorian solid wall home.

Could you please PM or call me if you are interested, thanks

Regards, Alexander

Thanks fatty , I've jumped on it like a fly round poo already, this is my turf so back off everyone :hola: unless @dal wants it too, he is cool

Thanks @bauwerboy vince:cool:
Lol thanks mate. but am pretending to be a builder for a bit. Working 10 to 2 and moaning about everyone and got myself a brand new van. I think that makes me a builder?