Hello Plasterers Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geason

Geason are delighted to join the Plasterers Forum.

Geason offer Funded NVQ's and apprenticeships in Insulation, Plastering and other areas of construction.

If anyone has any queries regarding qualifications and CSCS cards then we can help.

Look forward to speaking with you :RpS_thumbsup:

I will find you and I Will kill you, oh sorry wrong man Liam neeson I was thinking of ,welcome, it sounds a nice package you have for young spreads starting off, anything for us old as the hills guys..

Geason offer Funded NVQ's and apprenticeships in Insulation, Plastering and other areas of construction.

If anyone has any queries regarding qualifications and CSCS cards then we can help.

Yes @TheWand needs your help as he's too busy trying to get recognition for other peoples work best of luck with it!! :rolleyes)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a young lad whos interested and im willing to train him up,all aspects of plastering/mono/ewi whats best way to go about it.
Cheers

Can you get funding in scotland or is it just England?

Welcome to the forum Liam :RpS_thumbup:

There's definitely a few queries on here :rolleyes)

I will find you and I Will kill you, oh sorry wrong man Liam neeson I was thinking of ,welcome, it sounds a nice package you have for young spreads starting off, anything for us old as the hills guys..

:RpS_scared:

Rolf? :RpS_unsure:

Got a young lad whos interested and im willing to train him up,all aspects of plastering/mono/ewi whats best way to go about it.
Cheers

Hi Lee, Where are you based? and what age is the lad?

Cheers

Can you get funding in scotland or is it just England?

Hi Stuart

If you are CITB registered then we can claim the funding down in Scotland. If not all of our funding is in England.

Sorry

You're never to old to gain an NVQ Level 2 mate if you dont have it :RpS_biggrin: Good thing about gaining the NVQ is that you can then apply for the Skilled Workers Blue CSCS Card which a lot of sites are now asking for and this means that you dont have to sit your Health and Safety test for 5 years.

In ilkeston derbyshire,the lad is.19 and willing to learn a trade,can you help us out.
Cheers

Hi Lee, Yes can definitely help out with this. Send me a pm with your number and i will get someone to give you call sometime today or whenever you are available.

Cheers

Hi mate give Adam Hodgkinson plastering ltd a ring he has young apprentices he's from Ilkeston. Pm if you can't find number

Sent from my iPhone using The Plasterers Forum

Hi mate give Adam Hodgkinson plastering ltd a ring he has young apprentices he's from Ilkeston. Pm if you can't find number

Hi mate

excellant thanks for that, will have someone give him a call this afternoon.

Cheers mate but I want him to learn how to be a plasterer not a skimmer or a boarder or a fixer or a dabber etc etc thats why I want him to do apprenticeship with me

Sorry I thought it was a lad looking for a start some where & I only know them in your area no worries.

Cheers mate but I want him to learn how to be a plasterer not a skimmer or a boarder or a fixer or a dabber etc etc thats why I want him to do apprenticeship with me

Hi Lee, That wouldn't be a problem. The way the apprenticeship works is it last for a year.
The boy would spend 2 weeks in our training centre at the start of the apprenticeship 1 week 12 week's later and a further week 12 weeks after that.

Everything else would be done when he is out working with yourself.

Is it just the 2 of you working or is there a few of you?

If you pay out less than 80k a year on wages then you can claim down £3525 for putting him through the apprenticeship. If you pay out more than 80k then you would get CITB registered and pay 0.5% of what PAYE that you pay out a month.

Hope this helps :RpS_biggrin:

That sounds bang on mate,how do I apply or does he have to do it,would he do his cscs whilst training or would I have to get him through it?
Cheers

That sounds bang on mate,how do I apply or does he have to do it,would he do his cscs whilst training or would I have to get him through it?
Cheers

Cheers

At the end of the apprenticeship he can apply for his Blue CSCS card but if he needs a card earlier then he would to do the Health and Safety test.

If you want me to give you call you can send me over your number on a pm or even call the number in my signature.

Cheers

@Geason u couldn't just print out a few cards for evry1 on here? Too busy to be going to all these training program's and what not :RpS_thumbsup:?

Status
Not open for further replies.