Hello people, Stuart, belfast

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliteplasterer

Hi to all, just joined the forum earlier today, my name is Stuart griffin, live in Bangor, a town just outside Belfast, northen Ireland. Am 35 years old, hobbies are boxing, football, bands. I've been a spread for 17 years, run my own wee crew since 2005, drive a Volkswagen transporter as our work vehicle, have always taken great pride in my work and plastering has always and still does interest me, although its good to cover different aspects as opposed to just skimming or whatever each day. Will pass on whatever advice I can, and hope to recieve the same in return from the knowledgable tradesmen on the forum. Anyhow that's a bit too much of an introduction so I'll leave it there lol.

How's best to upload pics onto here???? The woman we were working for today takes a great shot thought you lads would like to see it !!!

Hi to all, just joined the forum earlier today, my name is Stuart griffin, live in Bangor, a town just outside Belfast, northen Ireland. Am 35 years old, hobbies are boxing, football, bands. I've been a spread for 17 years, run my own wee crew since 2005, drive a Volkswagen transporter as our work vehicle, have always taken great pride in my work and plastering has always and still does interest me, although its good to cover different aspects as opposed to just skimming or whatever each day. Will pass on whatever advice I can, and hope to recieve the same in return from the knowledgable tradesmen on the forum. Anyhow that's a bit too much of an introduction so I'll leave it there lol.

stewie-griffin-20090326035153768-000.jpg

haha sorry bet youve had that joke millions of times but i couldnt resist:RpS_thumbup:

Tbh mate you'd have thought I would but I haven't, musnt be too many family guy fans where I am, is the dog or someone in it Martin?!? That's me bro's name he too is a spread should get the van done with the whole griffin clan on the side of it lol

sorry the dog is brian so it wouldnt work quite as good just get your bro to change his name by depol

Status
Not open for further replies.