Hello people, new to the forum.

Mysteron

Working on a 60s house this week and uncovered some 6mm cement type board, has paper on both sides, fibres in it as well as tiny splinters of wood.
I've set it for an Asbestos test but wondered if anyone else was familiar with this product and is it likely to contain Asbestos.
I'm concerned now because what was a thin strip on the wall plate behind some coving has on further investigation turned out to have been used on every internal wall in the building as an alternative to the standard Gyproc variety.
Would've skimmed the whole house without knowing probably had the customer not asked me take off the coving, skirting and architrave.
I'd appreciate any feed back on the subject.
Thanks.

Working on a 60s house this week and uncovered some 6mm cement type board, has paper on both sides, fibres in it as well as tiny splinters of wood.
I've set it for an Asbestos test but wondered if anyone else was familiar with this product and is it likely to contain Asbestos.
I'm concerned now because what was a thin strip on the wall plate behind some coving has on further investigation turned out to have been used on every internal wall in the building as an alternative to the standard Gyproc variety.
Would've skimmed the whole house without knowing probably had the customer not asked me take off the coving, skirting and architrave.
I'd appreciate any feed back on the subject.
Thanks.
Absolutely loving the name. Literally don't care about the question. Sorry.