Hello Lost my way for a while but I’m back

Members online

Stressful job everyone same , I always think whatever happens can’t turn into a miserable mardy old git or that’s it heads gone, game over , but definitely have bad times too

Stressful job everyone same , I always think whatever happens can’t turn into a miserable mardy old git or that’s it heads gone, game over , but definitely have bad times too
Too true, I remember my old boss’s attitude and arrogance. He’s retired now and still moaning :LOL: I’m my own worst enemy doing too much on my own without a labourer and absolutely killing it. My back, elbow, shoulder and knees starting to give me niggly problems. I thought I’d last for ever when I was in my twenties!:musculoso::LOL:

Too true, I remember my old boss’s attitude and arrogance. He’s retired now and still moaning :LOL: I’m my own worst enemy doing too much on my own without a labourer and absolutely killing it. My back, elbow, shoulder and knees starting to give me niggly problems. I thought I’d last for ever when I was in my twenties!:musculoso::LOL:
Didn't we all?

Also think about normal people with normal jobs , I watch them they look miserable in traffic jams heading for the office, that’s my worse nightmare like a robot for 30 40 years day in day out

Also think about normal people with normal jobs , I watch them they look miserable in traffic jams heading for the office, that’s my worse nightmare like a robot for 30 40 years day in day out
Used to be like that myself, I never forget. Always have to remind myself (y)