Hello im looking to buy my first trowels

Members online

Andy1985

I'm looking to buy my first base trowel and flexi,I'm thinking of Marshaltown permashape(stainles steel )and OX s*p*r*lex as it is easy tu get in local building store.Do you think it's a good choice? Let me know about your thoughts thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211208-111610_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211208-111610_Samsung Internet.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20211208-111521_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211208-111521_Samsung Internet.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 82
I had a dream lastnight:
I subbed a hard wall float and set job to an old boss of mine he turned up with nothing thinking I had all the materials and tools so went to shop for him and got everything bar I wanted to buy a 16” OX Semiflex but they sold out but sent me next door then they had us looking through some old store rooms that turned into some kind of water fed riffle tray for gold but was something to do with stone cutting YouTube videos I watched I think but there is my answer for your flex choice

Just bought my mate a new carbon it’s a nela 11 inch gotta say they are a great trowel I think so anyway

I'm looking to buy my first base trowel and flexi,I'm thinking of Marshaltown permashape(stainles steel )and OX s*p*r*lex as it is easy tu get in local building store.Do you think it's a good choice? Let me know about your thoughts thanks
You can have mine cos I'm sick to death of using em . Ha ha

Use what you like find your own way bud you gotta have at least 15 trowels in van now I name mine after days of week! Friday hardly ever gets used.

Just get the marshalltown for now you sound like a beginner so get an 11" one then get yourself a flexi when you are competent at skimming