Hello from Torquay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornelius

Good evening fine folk of the plasterers forum, I've been a member for a while but not posted before. Been a plasterer for 13 years but still got plenty to learn I'm sure, I find the forum a useful place to gather information on anything I'm not sure about. And I like to keep up to date with the new tools and trowels on the market. I find the witty banter highly amusing so break me in gently.....

Good evening fine folk of the plasterers forum, I've been a member for a while but not posted before. Been a plasterer for 13 years but still got plenty to learn I'm sure, I find the forum a useful place to gather information on anything I'm not sure about. And I like to keep up to date with the new tools and trowels on the market. I find the witty banter highly amusing so break me in gently.....
Welcome along bud, I'm down your way, have we met? Unlit bustops, abandoned car parks etc

Welcome along bud, I'm down your way, have we met? Unlit bustops, abandoned car parks etc
image.jpeg

Welcome pal. How many pints does it take before you want to fight an orangutan? ? And a any of your neighbours hot milfs??

Palace , grand or imperial? I'll be watching all three [emoji12][/QUOTE

not circumcised it's like cathedral city in my pants. We haven't crossed paths mate, I'm in a blue vito I'll flash my lights when I see your van.... (Cue the dogging jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.