HELLO FROM SURREYGIRL LIVING IN SPAIN

jessica, explain to surreygirl about your budding carreer as the forums agony aunt, how you look after your patients ,er i mean plasterers with soothing words of advice and comfort, another customer for you, no no dont thank me,
Has she put you on the funny pills for doomandgloomoutlookicus

Still waiting for this pic?
1_9EBHIOzhE1XfMYoKz1JcsQ.gif

Well try your phone then
stevio, you wont believe this but, i have never sent a text in my life, dont know how to send a text, have no intrest in learning, not intrested at all in twitter/facebook etc, my phone is a cheapy 10.00 quid job,...mrs. hector has to reply to messages i get on her phone, anybody i work with or knows me know they wont get a reply ,

stevio, you wont believe this but, i have never sent a text in my life, dont know how to send a text, have no intrest in learning, not intrested at all in twitter/facebook etc, my phone is a cheapy 10.00 quid job,...mrs. hector has to reply to messages i get on her phone, anybody i work with or knows me know they wont get a reply ,
Look on Mrs phone maybe

When was you born 1920? Must be older than hobo