Hello from Solihull

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skimgraft

Just a quick hi to all fellow spreads , first post !!!
I now do domestic ... Been in and out the game for 19 years .... Cut my teeth with a plastering company called C &. G plastering then went onto Thomas Kelly's ... Still learning

They tried that once with me.... Told them I'm coming to to the office and repo Keiths car .... Funny how quick they sorted it ...

There was a bloke that was some sort of supervisor for them, looked the spitting image of wayne wonder when his song was big at the time. Cheeky c**t asked us to go straight in to the next plot but we'd sorted more work out longer term elsewhere so we told him the truth and that we'd finish our plot etc. The following week goes by and our payment doesn't show so rang him up, apparently our work was too rough and he had patchers on it all week lol funny how it wasn't rough when he was asking us to stay on.

Wouldn't let us on site to see it eithert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, I'm in Solihull at the moment for a few days, down at lode lane. Plenty of work round here I should imagine.

There was a bloke that was some sort of supervisor for them, looked the spitting image of wayne wonder when his song was big at the time. Cheeky c**t asked us to go straight in to the next plot but we'd sorted more work out longer term elsewhere so we told him the truth and that we'd finish our plot etc. The following week goes by and our payment doesn't show so rang him up, apparently our work was too rough and he had patchers on it all week lol funny how it wasn't rough when he was asking us to stay on.

That's was one of there things I found they liked to do saying work was ruff.... When they tried that with me, I was in the flat I skimmed, and painters and the agent was about , they told them on the fone at Kelly's it was a pleasure to follow me ...... T***s!
The Wayne wonder was Clive ... Kev and I told him he looked like Morpheus from matrix... Turned up are Christmas do in a long leather jacket and shades ......speechless ..... On the other hand he kept us busy for along time with persimmons

Clive the c**t!

Nah to be fair it was our first go at pricework and we were used to domestic speed so it took us ages to skim the plot out, easily 3X what it would now so we were probably too slow for him to bother about at the time anyway.

f**k YOU CLIVE IF YOU EVER READ THIS!

Clive the c**t!

Nah to be fair it was our first go at pricework and we were used to domestic speed so it took us ages to skim the plot out, easily 3X what it would now so we were probably too slow for him to bother about at the time anyway.

f**k YOU CLIVE IF YOU EVER READ THIS!

Hahahahaha ..... Think Clives had a struggle if the rumours are right ... Been a naughty boy .....

We all had to learn some where , I was just labouring and doing a bit , while my mate done the main gauges , but kept going till I got it right ...
Think there was 120 blokes on for them at one stage .... 30% poles 70% p1ss heads

Anyone ever do anything for Bellworth? They was from Solihull way if I remember, they was ok to work for until you told fat Andy you was leaving then that old chestnut came out when you had to get paid your last house was rough we can't pay ya

Just a quick hi to all fellow spreads , first post !!!
I now do domestic ... Been in and out the game for 19 years .... Cut my teeth with a plastering company called C &. G plastering then went onto Thomas Kelly's ... Still learning
Hi mate I'm new on here and from Chelmsley Wood ,I worked for C&G too ,That little Colin ended patching for Coens I heard..

That t**t Clive I was upto filling him in on a job on Solihull utter prick tried to say I had left brush marks around sockets in a finished house I said I don't f**k**g brush out round sockets they ain't on site agent got involved and goes bring the painter in its him doing that he still tried to stop me 300 quid I just told him if he wanted to risk stopping me I would see him next time he came out and to stop sucking his teeth at me if he wished to keep them got paid in full the bellend did another house then left utter shite they were

Absolute prick. I wanted to return to the plot and "take a look round it" but my mate (rightly i guess) said it wasn't worth the trouble for the few hundred quid.

Hi mate I'm new on here and from Chelmsley Wood ,I worked for C&G too ,That little Colin ended patching for Coens I heard..
No way Colin the polin, had Lego hair, and the oldest worn mt trowel...
....my thanks for the memory, graham was a card as was his brother Dave

That t**t Clive I was upto filling him in on a job on Solihull utter prick tried to say I had left brush marks around sockets in a finished house I said I don't f**k**g brush out round sockets they ain't on site agent got involved and goes bring the painter in its him doing that he still tried to stop me 300 quid I just told him if he wanted to risk stopping me I would see him next time he came out and to stop sucking his teeth at me if he wished to keep them got paid in full the bellend did another house then left utter shite they were

Bloody hell.... They must have been on a good screw doing that to 100 blokes... FairPlay to you, too many people don't stand up for them selves

Yeah but i still want paying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

hahahahhahaha

Absolute prick. I wanted to return to the plot and "take a look round it" but my mate (rightly i guess) said it wasn't worth the trouble for the few hundred quid.

Suprised they lasted as long as they did treating guys like that

Status
Not open for further replies.