Hello from a shy lurker

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fellas av poached another hard working plaster and to my surprise hes a lurker lol! he knows more about me and all u lot than we do, problem is hes intimidated with his lack off experiance. Hes been a member for a while but never posted because he thinks we will lay in to him for silly questions ect we probly would in the nicest way possible. Can we show a bit of surrport please to my mate @Jon30 nice lad, good self taught plasterer who just needs pointing in the right direction from time to time, thanks lads. Come on jon come out the wood work lad... and dont forget to keep tham angles neat :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hes called Jon :-0 not Jon Crisp? :RpS_unsure:

Welcome to the forum Jon30 :RpS_thumbup:
Come on join in :RpS_thumbsup:

Hello @Jon30, i lurked for a while before posting, its not as bad as it seems on the outside lol

@Jon30 stop being a fag and man up and get ya ass on here or we will send Beddy to tea bag ya............:RpS_wink:

Jon!....Jon?..........jjjonnnnnn!.:RpS_confused:?

Nope ,,,,,,, come on lancy? Have a word.:rolleyes)

I hope Longstroke has got his profile name right..... otherwise, This Jon is going to come on a get the shock of his life!

Welcome Along Jon....... now, come on - join the party! Not Everyone bites......

If you don't play along, Longstroke will arrange a brief transfer for you - a few days work in Coventry with Beddy!

That brings a whole new meaning to being the "Tea Boy" :RpS_scared:

Ha ha thanks for the moral surport lads, hell be poping his tpf cherry tonight he said. Instead of lurking and gooleing daft questions he can ask us lot now and grow a pair lol! Decent reliable spread our @Jon30 is... Were are u son?

Ay up lads..

cheers lance, for the post.. been happily lurking on and off for a long time, feels abit strange this, but hello everyone.. hows it going?
I come from a damp proofing background, doing alot of cellar conversions, dpc, wall ties, remedial work etc

So yeah.. i'l float about and try and contribute abit to the site, mainly stupid obvious questions to you lot but its something innit :eek:)

just wanna say thanks to lance for having me this week, and fingers crossed he'l throw a few more days my way if I dont piss him off too much!

Ay up lads..

cheers lance, for the post.. been happily lurking on and off for a long time, feels abit strange this, but hello everyone.. hows it going?
I come from a damp proofing background, doing alot of cellar conversions, dpc, wall ties, remedial work etc

So yeah.. i'l float about and try and contribute abit to the site, mainly stupid obvious questions to you lot but its something innit :eek:)

just wanna say thanks to lance for having me this week, and fingers crossed he'l throw a few more days my way if I dont piss him off too much!
Welcome ...

Ay up lads..

what exactly do you mean by having you..................:RpS_unsure:

what exactly do you mean by having you..................:RpS_unsure:

haha... yunno what.. i'd originally wrote 'this week I've entered the world of longstroke' but thought nah.. sounds abit wrong that and I go and write something untoward anyway lol

haha... yunno what.. i'd originally wrote 'this week I've entered the world of longstroke' but thought nah.. sounds abit wrong that and I go and write something untoward anyway lol
Is he deserving of the title long stroke

Is he deserving of the title long stroke

hahaha... im not sure about the size of his member, but he definitely has a very long plastering stroke!

Its like watching that scene out of the matrix dodging bullets, **** knows how he doesnt snap his back, covers half the ceiling in one "long stroke"!

Status
Not open for further replies.