Hello fellow muck spreaders= wot credit crutch

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

decopete

Just taking a look.
I/we am the Uk's first and busiest stone effect carver. Having to work in London, Norfolk, Manchester this month. Devon (275 mtrs) next month. Just finished 260mtrs in Redditch, along with our other business roof-coating we have never had such a busy winter..... credit crunch my *rse. ;D.
Its plastering Jim but not as we knew it???? , but its limestone,lime and marble spray on render styley.stoney finish.

Gotta early start...... Glascow tomorrow £90 a metre....... nice.

errrr its not plastering decoplete but you can suck i off if it makes the day go quicker :)

decopete said:
Just taking a look.
I/we am the Uk's first and busiest stone effect carver. Having to work in London, Norfolk, Manchester this month. Devon (275 mtrs) next month. Just finished 260mtrs in Redditch, along with our other business roof-coating we have never had such a busy winter..... credit crunch my *rse. ;D.
Its plastering Jim but not as we knew it???? , but its limestone,lime and marble spray on render styley.stoney finish.

Gotta early start...... Glascow tomorrow £90 a metre....... nice.
Nice chap

ACTUALLY it is sort of half a plasterers half renderers product cos it's interior or exterior use. Cost only £600 (English quids) to become a registered applicator, get direct supply of the powder and a weeks training in Bordeaux (thats a bit like Gateaux, but you get fed up of it faster, Tee Hee).Great money maker too, just done 8 hours work in Croydon, One afternoon, + next morning, £2500 (English squids) fanks very mucho's.
Worth a look on u-tube to see the stuff, I am not sorry......... Credit Crutch...... ;)

well they do say that what goes round comes round dont they?
so i sppose the decent people on here that do a decent job for a decent days pay will have the satisfaction of knowing that every smug little gobshite that likes to rip people off and then have the brass neck to brag about it to the whole world will eventually get what they deserve.
two and a half grand for 8 hours work? pure profit? thats taking the piss...
personally I hope you get your balls ripped off by your next victims dog.

put some of your 2.5K in to advertising on here decopete u might be liked a bit more but then again u cud just be a coont ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: Hello fellow winging gits,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LxCcluffew

Sarcastic lot of ..%&*@<)*&'ers.

take a look at yourselves in a mirror, or better still the section 'plastering courses', talk about grumpy old men.

Art for arts sake guys, if you have the demand, the answer and the talent......There are 1265 stone effect staff in 13 countries (French team in Marselle sell at €180 a mtr and use over 10 tonnes of stone effect A WEEK.

Other guys over there sell at €125 sqmtr and have more work than they can apply.

As usual, of course we still do evevrything just right in Blighty eh???? Spray plaster on a wall... cor blimey matey!

deco,was bit sceptical on you first post some time back but having seen the work impressed looks the dogs.saw job last week workin in wilmslow.think the team were from sale manchester.looking on you tube an trying to find the training center.is there only the one in france.?

I say good luck to you.
Supply and demand.
If you can find some mug wiling to pay the price your asking for whatever you're offering I say go for it.
So long as you're not misleading em and they agree the price then what's the problem.

The tone of your post makes you sound like a cock mind.

;D

had a few emails with old decopete and it turns out a bit different to what he posted up..
8 hours travelling...
3 blokes....
overnight stay in a hotel in central london..
so 48 man hours in total, diesel, materials, hotel bill...
should have just said that in the first place, wouldnt have rubbed anyones nose in anything then..

so why not put that in first post then? don't sound so good doe's it or how about credit crunch what credit crunch whats the excuse for that gem then.

decopete said:
ACTUALLY it is sort of half a plasterers half renderers product cos it's interior or exterior use. Cost only £600 (English quids) to become a registered applicator, get direct supply of the powder and a weeks training in Bordeaux (thats a bit like Gateaux, but you get fed up of it faster, Tee Hee).Great money maker too, just done 8 hours work in Croydon, One afternoon, + next morning, £2500 (English squids) fanks very mucho's.
Worth a look on u-tube to see the stuff, I am not sorry......... Credit Crutch...... ;)
Do they teach how to become a knob or is that self taught :p

The fact that was his first post, he came on not even thinking there could be blokes sat at home with money worries and in load of debt, just instead tying to sound like jonny big bananas prolly thinking that every one would sit up and think wow ,but instead made himself sound like a right knob fair play tho he done it propally.

Hi lads I'm new to this site and have had a quick look between looking at a load of plans, this thread has made me laugh so much I'm going to have a shower now! thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.