Hello, apprenticeship wanted

Members online

keep trying and dont give up , if you was iow id give you a go , well done and keep looking and hounding , search on net for local plasterers , and call them in the evening , good luck bruv

Good afternoon, im looking for a plastering apprenticeship, i have no previous experience but i am hard working and willing to learn. Im 21yrs old and currently learning how to drive. Im based in benfleet essex.
Are you looking to plaster or just skim to get started , under the grumpy old man exterior that is @essexandy lies a benevolent kind soul only more than willing to pass on his knowledge with not a hint of sarcasm and before you know it you'll be tying your own flies . if your only interested in skimming get a garage and practice, practice, practice,

Are you looking to plaster or just skim to get started , under the grumpy old man exterior that is @essexandy lies a benevolent kind soul only more than willing to pass on his knowledge with not a hint of sarcasm and before you know it you'll be tying your own flies . if your only interested in skimming get a garage and practice, practice, practice,
You've seen right through me. Now f**k off and mind your own business you part-time t**t.

You've seen right through me. Now f**k off and mind your own business you part-time t**t.
Loving every minute Andy, I did 2 days already this week , today I played in my field and tomorrow I'm going back to work , some message on my phone about me having knocked some partition walls down and leaving a bit of mess , its no wonder I don't like customers , who get upset at not sticking to plans , they don't understand art

Loving every minute Andy, I did 2 days already this week , today I played in my field and tomorrow I'm going back to work , some message on my phone about me having knocked some partition walls down and leaving a bit of mess , its no wonder I don't like customers , who get upset at not sticking to plans , they don't understand art
Well you've done two more days than me.

Kieron theres about 3000 plasterers in Rayleigh/Benfleet area, look them up on checkatrade/mybuilder/google if you haven't already maybe someone will help you out (y)

Good afternoon, im looking for a plastering apprenticeship, i have no previous experience but i am hard working and willing to learn. Im 21yrs old and currently learning how to drive. Im based in benfleet essex.

Welcome

Get on teh phone to as many plasterers in your area...

go for 40 no's!!!

before you get to 40 plasterers saying no I bet a few will say yes :D

Kieron,

Give me an email rayleighplastering@gmail.com

May be able to help you out or at least point you towards another crowd in the area. As has been said there are certainly plenty of plasterers in this corner (y)