hello and question

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul the brush

hi all
i've been in the painting trade for over 25 years, but as everybodys works down i have gone the whole hog, and added plastering to my sevices.

always done a bit, when needed, as most painters can if pushed plaster. but what i wanted to ask was 1 coat or 2 coat.

i can get a smooth finish with one coat, but 2 coat work gives a lot better finish, but takes longer, so whats the most popular way for you guys, or is it a case of price/cost.

so how is everybody here doing at the moment? busys or not. or just ticking over, i'm up north and just ticking over. whats it like down south(i know the beer duffs) but are you guys getting plenty of work.

paul the brush

Welcome mate, nice way off endearing your self to the forum !
definition of a painter "plasterer with his brains bashed out"

works slow, painters are taking all the work (what is it with this forum attracting painters who want to be plasterers)
:RpS_lol:

you a nice friendly buch of silly buggers. and i thought i'd be nice and say hello.
guess i'm right about plasters being con men and thick buggers as i've never meet one yet who could leave a newly finish wall/ceiling which did not need a big bag of filler to sort out. be fore painting it.

no wonder we painters have dicide to cut out you bunch of cowboys and do the job right ourselves.

so if u lot dont want to be friendly stuff you.

paul the brush has left the forum,

lol, i have a feeling paul the brush works alone and doesnt understand what banter is

You obviously haven't painted my work yet then Paul :RpS_thumbup:
Where abouts are you anyway?

Hello Paul
I was going to say hello but your gone already. You use strong words there mate "con men" becarful you may just libal yourself and find yourself before the court. A word to wise is suffencent .

Were starting a usg system soon spray applied level 5 finish and 1st coat of paint lol Don't worry you'll still have multi coloured rooms and the cutting in :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.