Hello all!! Topic:brushes

Members online

harryj490

hello all. Hope everyone had a good week and time to relax and chill out! Just got two questions if you can help or have any advise? Looking to buy some new brushes where to get them from and what sizes ? Brought a few from wicked but hairs coming off into plasterer , what size do u guys use and what's the best out there?.. also have been given a refina spat about 24 inch or somthing when to use and are they any good? Thanks all Harry.

hello all. Hope everyone had a good week and time to relax and chill out! Just got two questions if you can help or have any advise? Looking to buy some new brushes where to get them from and what sizes ? Brought a few from wicked but hairs coming off into plasterer , what size do u guys use and what's the best out there?.. also have been given a refina spat about 24 inch or somthing when to use and are they any good? Thanks all Harry.
Is this wicked????
IMG_6804.JPG
I wouldn't buy feck all off him:endesacuerdo:

the best brushes are the brushes that painters use :D a scabby brush for cleaning down and nice quality brush for edges etc :D

The superprof ones are really good, a bit dear maybe and the handles are proper anorexic apart from that though (y)

I lost my brush the other day and had to throw water at it with a wet kitchen sponge....I looked like a right mong....found the brush the next day though

I lost my brush the other day and had to throw water at it with a wet kitchen sponge....I looked like a right mong....found the brush the next day though

Yeah been there, look and feel like a c***. Right up there with forgetting your hawk, which is why i now have about 6.

I bet I could use a f**k**g garden hose and it'd look better than yours

Yes Danny those but not the pointy ones