Hello all the skims.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi just going to introduce myself to you all,my names ian and in norwich .
I,m looking forward to some banter ,i find that plasterers are normally the funnest trade.

choo

hi just going to introduce myself to you all,my names ian and in norwich .
I,m looking forward to some banter ,i find that plasterers are normally the funnest trade.

choo

What do you mean I'm funny? What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What? Funny how? What's funny about it? Funny how? What? You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fcuked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fcukin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? You said I'm funny. How the fcuk am I funny, what the fcuk is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Welcome along ian, you'll find we are all good fellas on here :RpS_biggrin:

Well nearly all:RpS_wink:

Hi thanks to the welcoming commity,very kind.

in reply to bob i like to try 15 mins banter see how we get on,i'm a busy man .

beddy yes to abseling ,but not in norwich its as flat as a shroves tues pancake here mate.

Nisus i noticed you did,nt mention funny looking and we,re all a little f****ed up other wise we would be doing something else for a living.

liked the clips

choo

''cash back''

you could sit here all day quoting partridge and not get bored.

the best episode ever has to be the one were he locks himself in the petrol station with the school bully outsde.

Hi thanks to the welcoming commity,very kind.

in reply to bob i like to try 15 mins banter see how we get on,i'm a busy man .

beddy yes to abseling ,but not in norwich its as flat as a shroves tues pancake here mate.

Nisus i noticed you did,nt mention funny looking and we,re all a little f****ed up other wise we would be doing something else for a living.

liked the clips

choo

Hmmm don't think he got it!
You ever seen the film goodfellas mate?:rolleyes)

metalist
thats the one where he goes to his number one fans house and drives of calling him a spastick, then finds out its a dead end road,brilliant.

oh and a bit of useless trivia, the geordie lad in the hotel does the voice for the alexander off of compare the meerkat

Status
Not open for further replies.