Hello all new to the forum. My old mans not the best with his phone so thought id join so he can re live his early days hes 57

Jre1996

Hope everyone's busy and making a fortune just seeing if there's any older boys on here my old man can reminisce with lol. I'm 26 and done it 10 years. My brother is 33 and done it 17 years and my old man's 57 and done it 41 years and still loving it to this day. Constantly goes on about Germany to everyone he meets lol. He was spraying back then and I know a few of his older mates done some time in Abu Dhabi and Japan. Cheers fellas

Haha yeah me and my dad do, my brother does house bashing. He is at home but not when he's at work think he likes to get away from the Mrs

Hope everyone's busy and making a fortune just seeing if there's any older boys on here my old man can reminisce with lol. I'm 26 and done it 10 years. My brother is 33 and done it 17 years and my old man's 57 and done it 41 years and still loving it to this day. Constantly goes on about Germany to everyone he meets lol. He was spraying back then and I know a few of his older mates done some time in Abu Dhabi and Japan. Cheers fellas
Parachute regiment tattoo on your back?