health disclosure

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

malc

TPF Special Forces
have any of the contractors being asked to produce a health disclosure for their work force that they place on major building sites?

Fractured middle finger last week ,tiniest bit broken off at mid joint, have fracture clinic tomorrow, back is sore ,shoulder dodgy, don't mention the k:::::

Fractured middle finger last week ,tiniest bit broken off at mid joint, have fracture clinic tomorrow, back is sore ,shoulder dodgy, don't mention the k:::::

hi john sounds like old age setting in:RpS_scared::RpS_lol:.................. is it time to hang up your trowel and move over to the dark side...... teaching :RpS_lol:

hi john sounds like old age setting in:RpS_scared::RpS_lol:.................. is it time to hang up your trowel and move over to the dark side...... teaching :RpS_lol:
Teaching, I remember when I first sat in a class of spreads in 85 and thought a lot of these are thick coonts,that ain't changed,

Your falling apart mate :RpS_crying: , hope you get it sorted :RpS_thumbup:

Your falling apart mate :RpS_crying: , hope you get it sorted :RpS_thumbup:
Middle finger is tomorrow, the van is full of sand and cement and mixer, have to take out in the morning, get finish,drop the two guys to a job, then back to hospital, had to make five calls to change plans this evening , big render job starting Monday, need fingers ...

Middle finger is tomorrow, the van is full of sand and cement and mixer, have to take out in the morning, get finish,drop the two guys to a job, then back to hospital, had to make five calls to change plans this evening , big render job starting Monday, need fingers ...
need time off my friend :RpS_thumbup:

hi john - its easy on the body just using pens and pencils -rather than throwing plaster on the walls and ceilings :RpS_thumbsup: ........at your age:RpS_lol:

There have been a few on the forum seeking advice on teaching, it might be worth looking into in the near future

hi john - its easy on the body just using pens and pencils -rather than throwing plaster on the walls and ceilings :RpS_thumbsup: ........at your age:RpS_lol:

There have been a few on the forum seeking advice on teaching, it might be worth looking into in the near future
Didn't mean to dislike, I wouldn't have the patience to teach, I have had four apprentices but none in ten yrs, everyone wants to be instant tradesman ,magic trowels ,super grits, coloured this and that,

But from what I've heard some of the teachers Can teach so they all can't be thick coonts :)
I wasn't referring to the teachers intellect, our teacher was a nice old alcoholic who gambled, very likeable, but didn't want to do a tad, I suppose training people for unemployment wasn't easy

I wasn't referring to the teachers intellect, our teacher was a nice old alcoholic who gambled, very likeable, but didn't want to do a tad, I suppose training people for unemployment wasn't easy

hi john ---- flynnymans way of having a dig at us teachers:RpS_lol:

My teachers were very good but you don't get old school anymore (must be where the sayings from), one even went on to set up a type of association for lecturers but sadly he passed away and it went tits up in my opinion :)

have any of the contractors being asked to produce a health disclosure for their work force that they place on major building sites?

Oops sorry didn't mean to click the dislike button malc.
Is the health disclosure something you've been asked for personally? .
Who is it asking for this? Sounds like the pointless sort of shite isg or rok would come up with.

Oops sorry didn't mean to click the dislike button malc.
Is the health disclosure something you've been asked for personally? .
Who is it asking for this? Sounds like the pointless sort of shite isg or rok would come up with.

major building contractors ask for a health disclosure for your workforce, but there is no doctor or medical trained person to check the results. i guess that it must be a get out clause for them.

major building contractors ask for a health disclosure for your workforce, but there is no doctor or medical trained person to check the results. i guess that it must be a get out clause for them.

Sounds pretty pointless then, main firms we do work for are kiers, carters and balfours haven't heard anything about it yet but I suppose its only a matter of time.

theres someone teaching plastering ?

hi church ---- there are a few of us plastering teachers on the forum- some of us still take pride in teaching the next generation of plasterers
(old school) :RpS_thumbsup:

hi flynnyman -

some of us still teach the "old school way" and take pride in the work our learners produce --:RpS_thumbsup:--( others call us dinosaurs ):RpS_lol:

I use to do a day every 4/5 weeks teaching about 15 years ago , I use to go home more tired then if I was floating sand&cement all day, I was bored sh itless

One of the older lectures I was teaching with use to get the students to mitre the angle beads ,around a window 4 sides 4 mitres, ( don't ask) :RpS_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.