he wasnt fit for work

Members online

i saw haye 4.9 on beforw match but f**k.me he didnt perform. think bookies lost a bit on this

Good enough for them lol, but yea likely did. Can't mind what bellew was, and to get a finish inside 5. Bellew looked sharp though, with better accuracy and timing. Interesting to see who he's matched with now if he doesn't retire. I get a feeling he wants to retire as his family wants him too but, when he seems to be gettin as sharp, could he a shame not to have 1 more.

Good enough for them lol, but yea likely did. Can't mind what bellew was, and to get a finish inside 5. Bellew looked sharp though, with better accuracy and timing. Interesting to see who he's matched with now if he doesn't retire. I get a feeling he wants to retire as his family wants him too but, when he seems to be gettin as sharp, could he a shame not to have 1 more.
cant stand bellew. but haye wasnt up for the job at all.. its clear from bellew.. his trainer and hearne they cant see past this fight

cant stand bellew. but haye wasnt up for the job at all.. its clear from bellew.. his trainer and hearne they cant see past this fight
I actually don't mind him at all, I turned it over once the fight was done, he was meant to retire after first one last year, so f**k knows now. I thin he will retire, he's made the money he wants before gettin out. Fair play