Haven't broke anything in a while by over tightening so:

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPlaster

Private Member
I want a putz roline pump, however she would never live in it because I would have to sell up to buy one she's, very selfish like that, I'm thinking of buying a honda GX670 Vtwin engine and replacing the motor on a ZP3v with it, coupled to the variable drive and the T10 r&s should up output a bit, maybe even a remote throttle control, mythbusters style. Roll it out of the back of the van A team like, even for a bit of patching! I know what your thinking Spunky, multi or board!

That was quick spunk, damn quick. I'm sat at home pissed off and a bloke just phoned about a 300m insulation job I quoted for but instead of Knauf the architect wants Parex, I've just put my money on blue and it came up red.

I wish parex maite wasn't so damned expensive. Compared to other makes its overkill. Especially for sticking slabs on! Do they spec eps without fixings though? I guess you'd save there but still it's expensive gear

It's 45 miles away so another site visit, perhaps a meet with rep and architect so just arranging that is a tax to me, I've already been there once and it costs money to pander these people, the main plastering contractor who gave me the lead wants a cut too, and so he should have a finders fee. I stump up all the money and guarantees and everyones happy and I wait for my money yet again, they aint got it but a fourty grand kitchen arrives, sounds familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.