have you seen this guy !!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh the old samurai cheesecutter method!! Wewy gwood wesults!! Old Chinese proberb say man with rule is a fool!!!:RpS_lol:

I saw it the other week when jurek put the around the world post up,thaught I'd have a look myself,they do a pebble wall that looks good looks like dry dash but straighter edges.worth a look

t5he way I see it...

A normal rule relies on the material being dragged off i.e. high spots... but this is like a cheese wire and slices but then also allows it to fall away....

would be interesting to see a comparison.... in the flesh....

t5he way I see it...

A normal rule relies on the material being dragged off i.e. high spots... but this is like a cheese wire and slices but then also allows it to fall away....

would be interesting to see a comparison.... in the flesh....

I thin k you need to spend some time back on the tools mate!!!:rolleyes)

Interesting tool would probably work nice on sand and cement that has a float finish, which is normally to soft for an I section.

Am guessing its bit of top off some fence he found lying about ,i thought id help some guy out once he was spreading mortar on the Wall with gauging trowel
from the barrow.So i gave him my handboard to use and showed him , he nodded and smiled.
within about 20 mins i came across him spreading the muck up the Wall with it. i guess you can leed a horse to wáter but a pencil must be lead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.