Have you ever won anything from Pro Builder

Members online

Olican

Private Member
That magazine you get from builders merchants desk..

IMG_20181213_163322.jpg

I often play and often win, samples more than anything but bloody love a freebie .

Won some gorilla glue couple of months back always comes in handy for fixing kids toys..

IMG_20181213_163452.jpg

And today I won this...

Screenshot_20181213-165054.png

Yippee.

I've still got that copy, funny thing though I was hanging wallpaper when reading it and I splashed wallpaper paste all over the pages, it's a bugger to open now:inocente:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I’m surprised it was ‘wallpaper paste’ I’d have thought you’d just fist you’re own arse and be done with it! :coffe:

That magazine you get from builders merchants desk..

I often play and often win, samples more than anything but bloody love a freebie .

Won some gorilla glue couple of months back always comes in handy for fixing kids toys..

And today I won this...

Yippee.

Don't you end up with a bazillion spam emails and cold calls?

(y)I like that Roger Bisby fella who’s in there. Seems like a really sound guy. His little review videos are good on YouTube.
Never entered anything though but might do now

I've still got that copy, funny thing though I was hanging wallpaper when reading it and I splashed wallpaper paste all over the pages, it's a bugger to open now:inocente:
I found that copy under a bit of wriggly tin on some old waste ground .:sisi:

(y)I like that Roger Bisby fella who’s in there. Seems like a really sound guy. His little review videos are good on YouTube.
Never entered anything though but might do now

I have met him a few times and is as genuine as you imagined :D nice chap