Has the tourist been busted ?

Members online

His children have been took into care, it was just a matter of time wasn’t it @johniosaif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...port-parents-authorities-ISIS-supporters.html

At least they are safe now, shame on you.
Yep and I'm sure your glad they are safe lol why they called their kid that name I'll never know ;)
IMG_4598.PNG

Glad that they called the police,someday you kid may call the police gps to report the hate you bring into the house ,yes,I know you tolerate your kids black friends ,I know people who know you

Glad that they called the police,someday you kid may call the police gps to report the hate you bring into the house ,yes,I know you tolerate your kids black friends ,I know people who know you
I recon one of the kids off the table tennis team will blow the whistle :)

The only hate in my house, is the filth I see written by you

The only hate in my house, is the filth I see written by you
Your family hear it feel it, you spout it all the time , you forget that your son has black friends some are Muslims , do you warn him about getting radicalised ? A plasterer I knew ,his son was radicalised ,went from been a druggy to Isis follower

Your family hear it feel it, you spout it all the time , you forget that your son has black friends some are Muslims , do you warn him about getting radicalised ? A plasterer I knew ,his son was radicalised ,went from been a druggy to Isis follower

My son lol he isn’t anyone I know.

Bit heavy @gps you shouldn't mention people kids or their parenting

I often picture @gps and @johniosaif as a couple in bed together and this online profile is all a front....

morecambe_and_wise_in_bed.jpg

...and after all the swipes and insults they settle down to make sweet sweet love...

..in case your wondering; in my mind's eye John's the pitcher and Gordon's the catcher.

I often picture @gps and @johniosaif as a couple in bed together and this online profile is all a front....

View attachment 22632
Funny I was just thinking the same locked in a room together with a big box of size small condoms and a large jar of vasaline one wareing tricolour boxers the other union Jack boxers

...and after all the swipes and insults they settle down to make sweet sweet love...

..in case your wondering; in my mind's eye John's the pitcher and Gordon's the catcher.