Has anyone ever had any freebies from British gypsum?

Members online

Zippydragon

Guys has anyone ever had any freebies from British gypsum? Only reason I ask is I am going to be doing a magnetic wall at the autism school my sons at for their sensory area and would be great if BG could help with a couple of bags seeing as it’s so expensive. I put some up in our playroom and loads of families could get the benefit of it was at the school. U reckon they would help or tell me to F O?

Don't get that involved with them tbh! I've had stuff from Cadburys though chocolate is much better than multi finish (y)

Guys has anyone ever had any freebies from British gypsum? Only reason I ask is I am going to be doing a magnetic wall at the autism school my sons at for their sensory area and would be great if BG could help with a couple of bags seeing as it’s so expensive. I put some up in our playroom and loads of families could get the benefit of it was at the school. U reckon they would help or tell me to F O?
@BritishGypsum

They donated to our last fundraiser on here, they did make the effort

@Danny

Where is your son's school at @Zippydragon ? There may be members on here that could help. I could run a small fundraiser to help (I've picked up some stock I could raffle off) won't be much but all helps

Where is your son's school at @Zippydragon ? There may be members on here that could help. I could run a small fundraiser to help (I've picked up some stock I could raffle off) won't be much but all helps
It’s in Surrey- appreciate that, to be honest I’ve done a few bits for them this year so they are pretty sorted just be nice to get this sorted. Shouldn’t be too much but thanks for the support! Save your stock for your next annual raffle ! Got some ox sunglasses to add to it. Yep OX

They will help lovely people. @BritishGypsum

Though if it's only two bags and for a school your tighter then me
I’m guessing it’s going to be a couple as it’s only a sensory area but not too sure till it’s 100% decided. Ikea have already offered to supply mirrors and lights and bits for it!

Send them a PM on here.... they are pretty good at getting back to people

E945D951-8C75-4F94-BAE6-626A9DBC4FC5.png

They sent me a pallet of unifinish a few years ago totally free of charge, it was decent gear, and they rang me up to offer any guidance on using the product etc. Everyone loves to hate them on here because of the state of multi and dodgy plasterboard which is justified, but I thought the customer service towards me was pretty decent.

They've given me the bollockache with every bag of Multi for years now so this should be a doddle for them.