Harry. plastering.

Members online

harryj490

hello there my name is harry im 20 years of age and have come out of the college of west london studing plastering. i only stayed there 2 years as the people i was up against didnt have no intrest in plastering and were there just to have a mess about and what not . i had been working with a plasterer for about 8 months covering all diffrent types of plastering , rendering, skimming, drylining, molds, and small repairs. unlucky he had to move away which put me out of somthing i was keen to learn and become better and faster! im looking for one of you guys to maybe take me on and get me where i need to be and the speeds which you guys want me to be at! im very keen to learn plastering s i want to future my courier in the trade and become successful!! .Maybe you guys can give me the chance to turn things around . Im a very hard worker and im based in ickenham/hillingdon have transport and a cscs card. thanks for your time and hope to hear from you very soon . Thanks Harry Jackson

hello there my name is harry im 20 years of age and have come out of the college of west london studing plastering. i only stayed there 2 years as the people i was up against didnt have no intrest in plastering and were there just to have a mess about and what not . i had been working with a plasterer for about 8 months covering all diffrent types of plastering , rendering, skimming, drylining, molds, and small repairs. unlucky he had to move away which put me out of somthing i was keen to learn and become better and faster! im looking for one of you guys to maybe take me on and get me where i need to be and the speeds which you guys want me to be at! im very keen to learn plastering s i want to future my courier in the trade and become successful!! .Maybe you guys can give me the chance to turn things around . Im a very hard worker and im based in ickenham/hillingdon have transport and a cscs card. thanks for your time and hope to hear from you very soon . Thanks Harry Jackson

Stick around on the forum and get involved and I am sure something will turn up :D

Right harry i have had a word with the ones i know and they told me the two plastering jobs they got on at mo are covered but one has 250 apartments coming up soon in isleworth i shall forward you his number and one for a firm from boston manor