Hardwall

Andy g

f**k**g uesing hardwall on domestic never never never never again got that smelly dog s**t stuff everywhere can British gypsum make this s**t more discussing to use

Andy g

What is the best backing plaster to use on domestic when skirting board is on and rads and electricity and plumbing pipe s every f**k**g were and customer saying I want these wall perfect

Andy g

walk away better things to come
Is that right ,just think all plastering jobs are s**t , thinking about doing something different next year something I can go to work and come home and not beet my self up when i am in the cupboard under the stairs

lurpak

I find bonding messy. Feels like it’s unmixed itself after a few mins. Like sand and cement. Hate the shite

reeves1985

I prefer hardwall just hate the smell.

Bonding I hate using. As above it turns quick and I also think you drop more.

Bonding 60 is actually better to use but you can't float big areas with it

lurpak

I prefer hardwall just hate the smell.

Bonding I hate using. As above it turns quick and I also think you drop more.

Bonding 60 is actually better to use but you can't float big areas with it
I end up wetting the 60 up a bit in bucket halfway through it helps the consistency of it a bit

If you hate plastering that much get out of the game asap..makes me laugh wen spreads moan about plastering and saying pay is s**t as it clearly states plastering is not for you as if you cant earn good money plastering or you are proper killing urself making ends meat your clearly s**t at plastering..as you were

lurpak

If you hate plastering that much get out of the game asap..makes me laugh wen spreads moan about plastering and saying pay is s**t as it clearly states plastering is not for you as if you cant earn good money plastering or you are proper killing urself making ends meat your clearly s**t at plastering..as you were
Is that why you decided to teach English in Poland, kid?

Andy g

So hardwall is f**k**g lovely stuff to use

Andy g

It is for dume c**t tho asuwere