Hardwall

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
What would you rather do spray 120m then skim it 3 man gang or do 40m on you're tod by hand and bear in mind you're paying for the r/s and fuel

No Dave, its a G4 I have mate. Sprayed MP75 a few times and it really fires it on. Dont tend to use Hardwall, in fact Usually its S/C or boardwork

Cant comment on spraying Hardwall but MP75 isnt aggressive on Rotors being a fine powder
You just had to clean the machine very throroughly after every spray.

spray the 40 mts is prob better and try improve on it with an apprentice to help. there will be more work available for you.The chances of 700 m2 being there for you every week with no hold ups are slim. When its not available the 3 man gang start taking all the money earned as a team back of the table.

Might have an internal job coming up, float and skim. Never sprayed hardwall tho, so anyone got any pointers? What R/S, how long you can spray before cleaning etc etc (its a G4) thanks

use knauf one coat plaster,

pretty sure you can't run hardwall through a machine or any thistle plaster. although saying that I've never tried.:RpS_laugh:

use knauf one coat plaster,

pretty sure you can't run hardwall through a machine or any thistle plaster. although saying that I've never tried.:RpS_laugh:
Yes you can buddy done 1000's of m2 ,myself. Also it does say on bags of hardwall hand or machine applied

Might have an internal job coming up, float and skim. Never sprayed hardwall tho, so anyone got any pointers? What R/S, how long you can spray before cleaning etc etc (its a G4) thanks
Spray for 2 hrs tops buddy . Keep it as continuous as poss stopping for 5 min max. And clean soon as ur dun spraying . Keep an eye on the pressure plate to tends to get a build up with hardwall very quick . I cleaned mine daily was worth it for the ten min it takes. We was just using the orange twisters from pft

Was thinking that bobby what are the costs like compared to if you've got good terms with hardwall

I know lee but it's too much ******* about for us with the extra stuff you need, how long do you think it'd take to spray 120m it'd be 2 men ruling and 1 spraying

Spray for 2 hrs tops buddy . Keep it as continuous as poss stopping for 5 min max. And clean soon as ur dun spraying . Keep an eye on the pressure plate to tends to get a build up with hardwall very quick . I cleaned mine daily was worth it for the ten min it takes. We was just using the orange twisters from pft

Thanks for that mate. So a clampable D 6-3 would be fine? Did i hear somewhere on another thread about the hardball being a pain to devil float? Any other tips welcome Mr Wigan. Cheers

internal walls are all close together. 120m2 is about 10 walls in a house. CPI will hang for yonks on block this time of year.
stick with hardwall i would. its about 6 squid a bag and does nearly 3 mts. cpi does about 1.5 mts at 10mm and cost nearly 4 squid.

I personally never had any probs rubing up. N dave what kinda areas u goin at. On schools in class rooms n that we have a pallet on in an hour n half

The bosses just kidding about 7.75 and he hasn't even priced it yet but I like to be prepared, I might look out for a joddy tbh the more I think about it I'd rather just plod doing it by hand

That's like mixing with a rake in the bath wen u have a whisk in the van ha. Still u dnt want much less though. You can hire a joddy for a ton a month

Status
Not open for further replies.