Hardwall on damp walls?

Members online

Jimbo95

I have stripped the old plaster off a wall and the bricks are still pretty damp, could I just use SBR bond then use hardwall? Or does is have to be sand and cement?

Pretty vague as to why the wall was wet in first place is it a damp issue or was there a leak that's been cured and you've taken plaster off where in the house is the wall at what level blah blah blah

Pretty vague as to why the wall was wet in first place is it a damp issue or was there a leak that's been cured and you've taken plaster off where in the house is the wall at what level blah blah blah
Thanks for reply, Yes there was a leak before that has been sorted out and shouldn’t come back.

Thanks for reply, Yes there was a leak before that has been sorted out and shouldn’t come back.

Still best to let it dry properly before working on it, if you have the luxury of being able to wait for that.

I appreciate not every situation allows you to wait that long.

Still best to let it dry properly before working on it, if you have the luxury of being able to wait for that.

I appreciate not every situation allows you to wait that long.
Thanks mate. Yeah Don’t really have time for that. So sand and cement or hardwall ?