Hardwall in multi

choppa

Yo quick question can I put a couple of handfuls of hardwall in multi? Iv ran out of bonding nd not going out. Xx

Didn’t no you could put anything in it may put the customers cat in to see what it turns out like :ROFLMAO: well Iv put some hardwall in just handing about now meh
Oh yes mate anything. I knew a groundworker that used to add pea shingle to a spreads gear on a regular basis. He mentioned adding it to mine but I politely declined his offer.

Oh yes mate anything. I knew a groundworker that used to add pea shingle to a spreads gear on a regular basis. He mentioned adding it to mine but I politely declined his offer.
Ah yes Iv added that to me old bosses gear he wasn’t very happy.

Did you politely decline or say if you do that I will knock you out you prick

How’s it all going you little innovator you!
It’s the next best thing in the Plastering game aka “ the CHOPPA mix”. Lol
:lol: It’s not the best tbh. Haha don’t recommend the choppa mix bg will bring it out now saying it’s the next best thing. Ahh dear

Done a bag of hardwall with 2 multi other day to cover artex as thats all we had. Laid in with fresh multi was ok. Found the hardwall/multi mix was weird and teared but did the job

:lol: It’s not the best tbh. Haha don’t recommend the choppa mix bg will bring it out now saying it’s the next best thing. Ahh dear
f**k**g BG will give anything a go for a quick buck!
I bet it’s hanging around ain’t it mate.