Hardwall Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
kirk johnstone said:
napper83 said:
just lash it on rule it an get paid (french word) fannying about with bits of wood an screeds the day before if your gonna screed then do them wet

what tolerance's do you work to mate?
Tolerance on site is usually 3mm even if you got your backing bang on you could loose tolerance with your skim oh yeah you rule your skim off dont you kirk i would imagine you work to a zero tolerance ;D

Bod said:
kirk johnstone said:
napper83 said:
just lash it on rule it an get paid (french word) fannying about with bits of wood an screeds the day before if your gonna screed then do them wet

what tolerance's do you work to mate?
Tolerance on site is usually 3mm even if you got your backing bang on you could loose tolerance with your skim oh yeah you rule your skim off dont you kirk i would imagine you work to a zero tolerance ;D

your not wrong mate :)

What if your working on thermalites and the skim is pulling in as soon as it touches the hardwall how can you rule it off then?

gyp-prime before hardwall, ps if you havent even got time to give the skim a quick rule then you aint going to reven have time to trowel it properly so chances are it is going to look shyte! if this is how you work mate i would deffo consider gyp-prime ;)

I have always had perfect results kirk my work load speaks for itself why waste money on a product designed for slow spreads ;)

when i did site work i used to go like a nutter mate, now i do private i just take it nice and easy, enjoy it leave a nice job and go home with just as much cash ;)

kirk johnstone said:
a man who has never made a mistake has never made anything at all.

oasis fore someone who is teaching yourself i think you are doing quite well mate ;)

here here, Im forever learning and making mistakes!

as bod said site tollerances are about 3mm but as most will know get your angles skirts an ceiling line right an the middle sorts itself

ruling finish lol why if your floating is spot on? would you still rule your finish on board? Stop creepin kirk if you cant see that floatin is half inch proud of the casin your not as good as you try and make out or are you quoting from the book? :)

kirk johnstone said:
gyp-prime before hardwall, ps if you havent even got time to give the skim a quick rule then you aint going to reven have time to trowel it properly so chances are it is going to look shyte! if this is how you work mate i would deffo consider gyp-prime ;)

It's nice to see you can talk b*ll***s on a variety of subjects Kirk. ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.