hardwall and skim vs mp75 vs thistle projection

Status
Not open for further replies.

grump

i have no experience of the one coat projection plasters, what do you guys think to them? is mp better than bg projection? and how do both offer up to the old hardball and skim? iv heard drying times on mp is ages, is the bg one the same? as bg is mainly "accepted" on sites i would think this would be the better option. also how is the availability of the products?

ps I'm still on the hunt for a bargain 10kva genny!

nice one boys, have a good bank holiday, and think to yourself "what would jesus be doing right now?"

nick

That's sum dodgey spraying. Be fckn pissed of ruling behind him. They use profile beads like that a lot in germay think its coz they can't rule properly ha

i have no experience of the one coat projection plasters, what do you guys think to them? is mp better than bg projection? and how do both offer up to the old hardball and skim? iv heard drying times on mp is ages, is the bg one the same? as bg is mainly "accepted" on sites i would think this would be the better option. also how is the availability of the products?

ps I'm still on the hunt for a bargain 10kva genny!

nice one boys, have a good bank holiday, and think to yourself "what would jesus be doing right now?"

nick

bgs projection goes off quicker than mp. its a smoother finish also.

one coat is alright but skim is easier to get a nice finish. but they all look the same once painted. one coat just stays a bit gritty. they can both be ordered by the pallet.

nice one nick, so bg leaves a better finish then, so the bg stuff is good for two decent sets a day then yea?

yea that ritmo seems to be pumping reeeeeeal slow, i assume when they are not being used by bell ends they are capable of more than that. i cannot believe they are plasterers, problem is spreads make it look easy then every numb nuts think they can jump on board.

Bg projection does set quick so two sets is easy enough, takes an age to dry out though and it is a inferior finish to hardwall and skim imo.

Tilers are gods out there aren't they?.....did you leave it sponged in the bathroom or finish it?

Status
Not open for further replies.