Hard wall on therms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm a bit drunk now and thanks to @johniosaifs advise on "unsure backgrounds" ?? I've just hitched this old girls skirt up who was defo up for it and not really sure what to do?? Applied a scud (love that word) coat of SBR cement and all sorts then coated the "old man" in the same slurry and go stuck in!! I'm still bonded as it were and need to get home?? Help????

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's got your goat john?

It's been the same for as long as we've been here bud although there does seem an influx recently..

Take it easy and bond-it for sheazy :-0
Partially wind up,needed a shake,lots on here know lots more than I do,which I thank god for or we'd be doomed.

I imagine in a few years time some of these guys will be bringing scientists and analysis to sites to effect a policy re equalising suction prior to application of said plaster,
a block wall is designed for plaster application, hardwall is perfect for thermalites ,there is no need for primer,or bond it, blue shiit,red shiit ,yellow shiit,or a fireman with a fn hose,god help us,a lot of these posters would be run off site,

Always pva thermalites I'm afraid john, they suck like a gooden and water IMO doesn't help much?

Old school fool I be,
i am partially baiting to get direct opinions wezly,rather than the tipping around versions .its how I get a proper feel for people's views,it's more honest and I like people getting annoyed and saying shut up fool you're wrong and this is what you should do..
Well my view is I liked you better constantly moaning about your knees. :RpS_biggrin:

Always pva thermalites I'm afraid john, they suck like a gooden and water IMO doesn't help much?

we always 2 coat thermalites, first coat kills the suction, second coat rules in easy.
if you read the instructions on a bag of hardwall it states do not pva.

Imagine showing them a speed skim or s*p*r*lex. Imagine showing a plasterer a mixing drill in the 60s

Times change. New materials/tools Come along. Some make the job quicker, some easier, some just better. Don't see what the fuss is

Oh and some are just a waste of time. Like the blade runner. What a **** the inventor of that was

Times change. New materials/tools Come along. Some make the job quicker, some easier, some just better. Don't see what the fuss is

Oh and some are just a waste of time. Like the blade runner. What a **** the inventor of that was
Of course,I was referring to thermalite blocks been hard walled,should of made it clearer,

Ive got two sat in the garage and every time I open the door I see them peaking out to see if ifs frosty yet!

Is this the Jeremy Kyle show? Calm down girls lmao it was just a question and I thought I'd just get a few opinions like buts done now i just uni bonded it last night and it was fine all went off at same time thanks peps

Clean your beads

is this the jeremy kyle show? Calm down girls lmao it was just a question and i thought i'd just get a few opinions like buts done now i just uni bonded it last night and it was fine all went off at same time thanks peps 

clean your beads
ghu

Old school fool I be,
i am partially baiting to get direct opinions wezly,rather than the tipping around versions .its how I get a proper feel for people's views,it's more honest and I like people getting annoyed and saying shut up fool you're wrong and this is what you should do..
Shut up you fool:RpS_laugh:

Ile work with Reutger hower if you don't want to he gets loads of patching had a habit of putting his head through walls! :RpS_thumbsup:

First of all ring the local priest for a blessing. Then get the local fire brigade to come and give the wall a good soaking.Then unibond it and then polygrit it.Mix it like piss after it has slid down the wall 20 times and hit dry concrete it should be at the right consistency to put on the wall.It should now be about midnight.After waiting 3 weeks you should be able to skim it to a nice shiny finish using the speedskim which you have been using to hang your coat on.good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.