happy st pats day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a few of these to celebrate
IMAG0218.jpg
bombardier in tins?! whateva next?

What is it to be English, is we have the best football teams in the world and were going to win the euro's who going ?

me and my mates have always celebrated st georges day . Every year since i was 18-19 none of us are a member off the EDL NF Combat 18 or any other of the fvking idiots . We also followed the England football team around europe for the best part of 9 -10 years and none of us are hooligans , just proud Englishman . mind you we got into a few tight corners :RpS_scared:but we are all alive and looking forward to April 23rd Keep St George in my heart ........

it's probably pretty hard to celebrate a fast mate.

think people celebrate Eid innit - that's the end of ramadan

flippin difficult to get a taxi though..

it's probably pretty hard to celebrate a fast mate.

think people celebrate Eid innit - that's the end of ramadan

flippin difficult to get a taxi though..

That's what i meant mate the end :rolleyes)

I got me own taxi......my mrs :RpS_wink:

My uncle used to run an Irish pub in London, he had st George's day flags out too, but the interest was never there...paddy's day is bigger in the states than fourth of july

All my previous finding have been confirmed today. I'm in Boston. Apparently the place to be for paddys day in the us. Well. Aside from the fact it's G** compared to England or Ireland, it has just reconfirmed that Americans are infact homos that think they can drink and think they have amazing parties. Iv never seen such a bunch of lary T***s drink 3 beers and want to fight the world and shout merica!! Followed by by shirts coming off coz they're cool, followed by after about 6 pints everyone going home coz they're wasted. I just spent the whole day a tiny bit tipsy thinking who are these *****. And it's midnight and I'm pretty much the only guy in Boston awake and just sipping a vodka lemonade wondering what the **** all the fuss was about

Status
Not open for further replies.