Happy new year

Members online

aspotofbother

Happy new year to everyone.
Thoroughly enjoyed this forum over the last 12months. Kept me entertained whenever I've been avoiding mixing up that next bag of gear!

Hope you all have a cracking new year and enjoy this eve however you all choose to spend it.

See you all on the other side!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thoroughly enjoyed this forum over the last 12months. Kept me entertained whenever I've been avoiding mixing up that next bag of gear!

Hope you all have a cracking new year and enjoy this eve however you all choose to spend it.

And to you to..Happy new year.
This Time next year???:)

Happy new year mate....you were the first person to speak to me when I posted on here(y)

You leave @gps alone he has had a bad year with all the accusations thrown his way for his views he might come across as pedantic but at times he got valid points

You leave @gps alone he has had a bad year with all the accusations thrown his way for his views he might come across as pedantic but at times he got valid points

Damn right always right but accused by the left of being wrong hahaha

Btw what do you mean at times ??? Lol

BrownNoser.jpg

Damn right always right but accused by the left of being wrong hahaha

Btw what do you mean at times ??? Lol
Lol mate I'm just seen as a weak version of you on here I think it's me and you against the majority on some threads I speak as I find but I can't accept a left wing view on things and your same but go harder with replies than me

How dare you I'm saving that for superspread plus your Scottish u should be brown nosing me if Scotland goes independent but honestly though fat arm your a funny cont so let's not fall out lol
Lol..
Only lookin for a bite... And you and gps( the Scottish kilt wearing ginger cuntt) lol.. are always good for a nibble..
Politics pfft... Lol..
I couldn't give a feck...but if you and gps can change things for the better and sort out the world's ills.. Crack on(y)

Lol..
Only lookin for a bite... And you and gps( the Scottish kilt wearing ginger cuntt) lol.. are always good for a nibble..
Politics pfft... Lol..
I couldn't give a feck...but if you and gps can change things for the better and sort out the world's ills.. Crack on(y)
Hahahah no bite here mate I was more upset that we would fall out I got my views others got theirs nothing will change for me I just like winding the left wingers up cos their view is crazier than mine

Happy new year bud [emoji106]

Congratulations! You all have won brand new year! 2017 model! 12 months warranty! Ride it like you stole it! Happy new year!
:birra:

Reactions: gps
Happy New Year to one and all........let's hope us and ours stay safe, healthy and prosper.....:coffe:
I've enjoyed the forum, got a bit addicted tbh, had a great laugh, felt really welcome:sisi:, thank you all.